On 12/5/2021 at 3:15 PM, Jb10bo said:

So who else thinks it's highly possible that 76909 could be a Nissan two pack with the new Z and a 240z?

That would be a great set and a must purchase if it is, could be anything though might be a total curve ball and Lego might have got hold of a new car license!

1 hour ago, LegoMFP_David said:

That would be a great set and a must purchase if it is, could be anything though might be a total curve ball and Lego might have got hold of a new car license!

The absolutely best new license they could obtain imo would be Subaru and make a model of the 22b STI. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 hours ago, User5346 said:

Lol got to love how we have seen leaks/reveals for pretty much every theme BUT speed champions :hmpf:

I remember back in 2017 when the 2018 wave got announced, the first pictures were leaked on Christmas Day of all days. And the 2018 wave came out in March so if the 2022 wave is also coming out in March, it shouldn't be that long until a pic or two are leaked.

20 hours ago, Jb10bo said:

The absolutely best new license they could obtain imo would be Subaru and make a model of the 22b STI. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

That would be great as I believe the shape of the 1990s Subaru's would translate very well into Lego. They are a well known company appearing in motor sports and appearing in many different computer games plus they have quite a few good models they could make so you never know! 

9 hours ago, User5346 said:

Lol got to love how we have seen leaks/reveals for pretty much every theme BUT speed champions :hmpf:

I know, its very annoying but I don't know do the car company's have a say in when things are released? 

1 minute ago, zagdima said:

2022 speed champions will be released in march, which is written in new leaked catalogue.

Any pictures of new car? 

Edited by Bartlomiej

2 minutes ago, Bartlomiej said:

Any pictures of new car? 

No they just write this info into catalogue... so i think it was like prereleased catalogue, and they will later fixed it by adding more sets...

Actually you may like new car from creator line it has speedchampions windshield, 31127...

Spoiler

hPs2ZqY.jpg

Edited by zagdima

With LEGO having a BMW license with 2 Technic motorbikes released, I wonder if we could see an M4. I was looking at the 2022 sets and noticed the new projectile launcher piece. I can definitely see it used for a front grille build. A pic for reference, see the shooters on the green car's hood:

AVvXsEj88RUcV2ThHc2su31JqBz1iGLEEh7jy5nz

Edited by imvanya

3 minutes ago, imvanya said:

used for a front grille build

Oooo interesting!! I thought of an m4 earlier however it’s a bigger more sedan shaped car, so a little different to what they have done before. Those pieces do look interesting for the grilles indeed! If they did chose that, what could the second car be? M1?

There are quite a few iconic BMW cars. The original M3 seems obvious, M1 would be a great choice, 3.0 CSL could work, too. They could also use more recent models like Z8 or even i8.

Is it possible, that SC arrive in June? Because for example in polish catalog isn't any info about SC, an my friend wrote to the LEGO, and received reply: "We don't know when this series will come out at the moment". 

I’m always quite surprised they don’t do more F1 sets. I know in the past they’ve done at least 3-4 teams but I think they need updating there are none with the new halo. Is it a licensing issue or do they not sell as well as other sets? 

7 hours ago, Llewop said:

I’m always quite surprised they don’t do more F1 sets. I know in the past they’ve done at least 3-4 teams but I think they need updating there are none with the new halo. Is it a licensing issue or do they not sell as well as other sets? 

Good point about the halo. This would be challenging to replicate in SC scale. Flexible hose maybe? 

Edited by Big Adam

58 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Two more sets are on the way as an addition to the March wave

No prices yet but they should release in August!

No way! 😮 I'm so happy. 

Where did you find this info? 

5 hours ago, Bartlomiej said:

No way! 😮 I'm so happy. 

Where did you find this info? 

They were published on ElectricBricks.com but have since been removed

This is just speculation on my part. With SC 2022 being so secretive and rumors that it could be delayed, I'm wondering if the Lamborghini Countach could be a 2 car set(with both the original and the new one)? I'm also wondering, if the March release is still on time, then why hasn't there been any sort of leaked pics by now?

8 hours ago, User5346 said:

So does that mean the March wave will have 5 sets and then 2 more in august? 

Yeah that should be the case!