2022 lineup idea (some of these might be unpopular)

Single cars:

1951 Hudson Hornet (Vintage stock car graphics)

Enzo Ferrari

Jeep CJ-7

1971 Ford Falcon XB

1963 VW Bus

Two packs:

Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Cybertruck, accessory is a Tesla Supercharger station ($49.99)

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona and 1970 Plymouth Superbird, one is done in a stock-car style, the other is plain.  The accessory is a pit crew wall and some tools.  ($49.99)

1970 Chevy El Camino SS with trailer, and 1955 Chevy Bel-Air, unrestored version with rust, broken windows, and mis-matched wheels.  Also including extra parts to "restore" it.  ($49.99)

On 9/13/2021 at 12:09 PM, jelteskelter said:

I really need the mudguards in light grey as this would complete my DeLorean model.

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=256356

See instapost for some more images. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1jK-rqBV4/?utm_medium=copy_link

delorean_2020_FINAL_B_32.jpg

That was just what I imagined you did a realy good job on it to

On 9/14/2021 at 11:10 AM, Kit Figsto said:

2022 lineup idea (some of these might be unpopular)

Single cars:

1951 Hudson Hornet (Vintage stock car graphics)

Enzo Ferrari

Jeep CJ-7

1971 Ford Falcon XB

1963 VW Bus

Two packs:

Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Cybertruck, accessory is a Tesla Supercharger station ($49.99)

1969 Dodge Charger Daytona and 1970 Plymouth Superbird, one is done in a stock-car style, the other is plain.  The accessory is a pit crew wall and some tools.  ($49.99)

1970 Chevy El Camino SS with trailer, and 1955 Chevy Bel-Air, unrestored version with rust, broken windows, and mis-matched wheels.  Also including extra parts to "restore" it.  ($49.99)

I like this list mainly because of the 69 daytona. Would be interesting on what they would use for the nose and spoiler. I would also like so see a recent charger on here like the dodge charger hellcat redeye.

There is a brief leak on IG suggesting 4 speed champions sets next year. There will more likely be more but the question is weather they’ll be a Jan or June release

1 hour ago, User5346 said:

There is a brief leak on IG suggesting 4 speed champions sets next year. There will more likely be more but the question is weather they’ll be a Jan or June release

Give the link as you can. 

20 hours ago, User5346 said:

Chances of LEGO splitting the wave into two parts for 2022 (Jan and June)?

I was wondering that too. It wouldn’t be the first time, but it would be the first we got more than one set in a second wave.

I’m trying to genuinely think of what the 3 single cars and double pack could be for what I hope will be the January wave.

I think a Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and Maserati set could be likely, as those brands have not gotten the 8 wide treatment, (so far no brand has been repeated in the 8 wide scale). Also would love to see an Aston Martin partnership with LEGO!! 

Anyways, I’m more of a modern car person so for that reason I think these could be possible:

Maserati MC20 (this would make an awesome set but it really depends on whether or not LEGO can get the license).

Mercedes AMG One: (has become more popular and recognised recently, especially with the new forza)

BMW M4 competition: (there was brief talks about a bmw speed champion with the designer and since LEGO had the licence we could see something finally, BUT I do agree it would be difficult to make/design)

For the double pack, I feel like Porsche would work really well for this. I would say a 911 gt3 and cayenne turbo Gt. Both are very new so not sure.

Now obviously there are no old/vintage cars here as I’m not to familiar with them. And I would predict at least one vintage car set for this small wave if true. 

I would love a BMW, they are squary enough to make a good lego car. The Toyota Gazoo from last editions in Le Mans would be awesome also.

Edited by Pato Sentado

On 9/28/2021 at 8:10 PM, User5346 said:

Another idea: AMG Gt black series

What about that as a double pack with the project one?

Do we think that the 2022 technic sets could foreshadow some potential speed champions cars? Looking at the Ford Mustang gt500 and Porsche formula e

A Lambo Countach in a single-pack set, sounds very nice, would probably be my 1st 8-wide SC set if they do it right.