I would like to see LEGO revist the 1932 Ford Coupe. I imagine in 8 wide scale it would be 6 wide? I've built one myself, I love it (not perfect but it looks amazing).

Message to speed champion designers for 2022 sets: Please make new rim designs AND a proper SUV wheel!!! Also wedge tiles and more variations of this bracket

Thankyou :snicker:

On 7/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, Vilhelm22 said:

I'm hoping for more street cars - like the Supra and the F8 Tributo.  I prefer them as it is, and they also have fewer stickers which is always a bonus.

I agree, I love street cars, and prefer them to rally cars.

Plenty of great ideas here.

As far as i am concerned, I'd love Speed Champions to go a bit retro and celebrate some asphalt legends such as these:

Mercedes 300 SL jpgPorsche 959 New Picture jpgLamborhnini Murcielago 1 jpgLamborhnini Reventon 1 jpgMaserati MC12 1 jpgFerrari F50 Picture 1 jpgFerrari Enzo New Picture jpgBugatti Centodieci New Picture jpg

Pagani Zonda New Picture jpg

Edited by AbFab1974

On 7/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, AbFab1974 said:

And Maybe those 2 as well; The Lego Speed Champions definitely needs a Countach!

Lamborghini Countach New Picture jpgPagani Huayra New Picture jpg

That lambo looks so fricking good that I just want tlego to hurry up and decide to make it already...

I couldn’t wait any longer and got the Lamborghini Countach from AliExpress.  Gorgeous model, even has an engine bay!   Some areas of the car need improvement, like the sturdiness of the wing. 

6 hours ago, MTBingNinja said:

I couldn’t wait any longer and got the Lamborghini Countach from AliExpress.  Gorgeous model, even has an engine bay!   Some areas of the car need improvement, like the sturdiness of the wing. 

Yes - I thought about the Ali-Express one but I was put off by the lazy design - too many stickers, which could have been easily replaced by parts, particularly with the Headlamps and taillamps. That's the reason I created mine with minimum stickers and which features a rear engine as as well :-)

Lamborghini Countach 4

Lamborghini Countach 5

4 minutes ago, AbFab1974 said:

Yes - I thought about the Ali-Express one but I was put off by the lazy design - too many stickers, which could have been easily replaced by parts, particularly with the Headlamps and taillamps. That's the reason I created mine with minimum stickers and which features a rear engine as as well :-)

Lamborghini Countach 4

Lamborghini Countach 5

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

I've always wanted the ae86 from Aliexpress, but now I want the Countach as well. Nice mod man!

On 7/27/2021 at 6:31 PM, AbFab1974 said:

Lamborghini Countach 4

Lamborghini Countach 5

Impressive!!! Where do I have to sign to get this as a kit?

I believe with the recent licensing of looney tunes for the minifig collectors series, lego could strike a deal with both WB and Chrysler to make a Roadrunner coupe or a Roadrunner Superbird in the upcoming wave. Might be a stretch but I think it would be a cool idea. And since Toyota seems to be new to the theme with the 2020 GR Supra, we may also see some other toyota models, say an AE86 Corolla, Celica GT4, or Mk 1 to Mk4 supra, since they seem to be popular in the drifting and tuning community. Although I think the chances of another model supra in the next wave are pretty far fetched. Maybe some prototype race cars or the NASCAR or TRD Camry.

18 hours ago, Veelum said:

we may also see some other toyota models

Yeah. I think, that would be GR010 Hybrid (lemans hypercar), because since 2018 we haven't any car similar to Lmp1 and this is very "legendary" car. 

And may be we'll see BMW? 

Personally I would like to see more muscle cars and I wouldn't mind some more formula 1 cars or dragster 

and for musle cars I would like problay a barracuda and Plymouth other but canr think of there Name

c25ee69685aa20cafb6d01d6ff4d6a66x.jpg

698185.jpg

I haven't seen anyone else try to make a Ginetta Akula, I'd like to see how the master builders at LEGO would handle it.

I was chuffed that I managed to stumble into a solution for the funky nose and rear.

49764175416_9fb6c6ab21_b.jpg

Ginetta Akula by Henchmen4Hire, on Flickr

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

Pretty good, but finding a solution to make headlights for it will be tough. Also, what are the pieces on the sides of the wing?

Edited by noahtheb
had a question

On 8/17/2021 at 7:58 PM, noahtheb said:

Pretty good, but finding a solution to make headlights for it will be tough. Also, what are the pieces on the sides of the wing?

For sure, it needs headlight stickers and another black sticker on the nose. I think the rear lights would also look good as a sticker, but I'm glad I went nutty with the details, even if it does make the build unstable as usual haha

No idea what the diamond is from, but it's part 35649, a modified tile.

8 hours ago, Henchmen4Hire said:

For sure, it needs headlight stickers and another black sticker on the nose. I think the rear lights would also look good as a sticker, but I'm glad I went nutty with the details, even if it does make the build unstable as usual haha

No idea what the diamond is from, but it's part 35649, a modified tile.

Yeah, I think it's great that you prioritized the details. Durability can come second :)

I also looked up that piece, and it does not seem to appear in white, the closest color is Trans-blue Opal. 

Anyone else think the 2022 Countach has good odds, now that Lambo has unveiled it?  (While I would like a large/Technic model of it like the Sian, I think it'd be too close to the Sian time-wise, to get another large Lambo already)  

Or maybe the "buzz" would help also get an 80's Countach officially made?  

Edited by steele

Now that you mention it, it seems very probable. Lego already has a license from Lamborghini, and the new Countach is very blocky compared to other Lambos. Who knows, maybe it'll be a two pack with the LM002...

Edited by noahtheb