22 minutes ago, Bartlomiej said:

Ps: 76909??? Going mad guessing what it might be.

Here’s my guess: Mercedes amg one & petronas F1 car

2 hours ago, prototyp said:

Countach is almost as good as Barneius' MOC.

Thanks. Looks like lots of the parts from the official Countach set may be used to build my MOC available at Rebrickable - including winsdcreen, mudguards and the wheels. Also official stickers should mostly suit my MOC. I’ll definitely prepare swap option on Rebrickable that utilizes as much parts from the official set as possible to use on my design. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

51626777184_3267139329_b.jpgLamborghini Countach by barneius, on Flickr

At last, another F1 car! It's hard to judge from one grainy picture but it looks like the front wing is way too high, it looks more like the 2008-spec wings! Otherwise it looks decent, curious for more details to see how an 8-wide car looks. The AMG One also looks a bit tall, but again it's hard to judge. Seeing all the cars lined up does look very nice.

That does mean there are no off-roaders in this wave though :sad:

I think last year supra could look better with these new part 

cdp1uOz.png

I'm still not sure are these parts same here, hope they introduce new part...:blush: Cause putting 2 parts close to each looks strange...

23zdeKP.png

also is this a new part? Can't find any close to it.

hYhFTQr.png

Edited by zagdima

1 hour ago, zagdima said:

also is this a new part? Can't find any close to it.

I don't think so - if it were, they would've probably taken out a 1x1 plate space from it so you could connect it with plates/bricks (like the 1x2 baby bow connection).

It's likely it's just the 2 parts put together for either structural integrity or because the designer couldn't find a better solution + the inner wedges are covered up by the rear windscreen.

3 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

I don't think so - if it were, they would've probably taken out a 1x1 plate space from it so you could connect it with plates/bricks (like the 1x2 baby bow connection).

It's likely it's just the 2 parts put together for either structural integrity or because the designer couldn't find a better solution + the inner wedges are covered up by the rear windscreen.

what part can it be when?

After looking closer, the Evija looks like it has an interesting windscreen piece on the back. I can't tell if it's new or not.

It's not new. It's the sort of triangular part that got a lot of use in Nexo Knights.

7 hours ago, prototyp said:

Countach is almost as good as Barneius' MOC. The flat printed wheel covers are throwing me off tho, need to be inverted dishes somehow. Curious what structures precluded using inverted 24201 2x1 curve slopes to complete the top-half of the side intakes which are such a signature design detail on the IRL car. I'm impressed with the 1x2 panels used for the mid-roof overhanging the quarter windows and grids, that's clever. Rear fender box intakes are awesome. Rear view looks ace with all the angles coming together around the taillights. I've come around on this one, Verdict: Buy. Looks fun to build.

Yeah, you really need to get the NACA ducts right to nail the look of the Countach. I definitely prefer @barneius's MOC in this regard and also generally.

The worst omission in the Countach set is the lack of half windows on the side doors. That's another signature detail and it's absolutely required. This should have been achieved by printings on the side of the windscreen.

Lamborghini-Countach.jpg

Sadly, the more I like a car, the more I'm going to scrutinize a Lego version of said car. I was hoping this set would be at least as good as @barneius's MOC. But like he said:

4 hours ago, barneius said:

Looks like lots of the parts from the official Countach set may be used to build my MOC available at Rebrickable - including winsdcreen, mudguards and the wheels.

Good plan!

4 hours ago, zagdima said:

what part can it be when?

Ah, sorry! I got confused over which part we were talking about.

The Lotus has these side-by-side in dark green (and a third one at the front) https://brickset.com/parts/design-31584

While the one in the Ferrari seems to be this piece https://brickset.com/parts/6369577/brick-1x2-outside-half-arch-no-1 so far only available in the Stratocaster.

Also, is it just me or is the AMG 1 kinda generic-looking? The Petronas F1 looks the highlight of the set + those Pirelli side tyre parts :wub:

6 hours ago, barneius said:

Thanks. Looks like lots of the parts from the official Countach set may be used to build my MOC available at Rebrickable - including winsdcreen, mudguards and the wheels. Also official stickers should mostly suit my MOC. I’ll definitely prepare swap option on Rebrickable that utilizes as much parts from the official set as possible to use on my design. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

51626777184_3267139329_b.jpgLamborghini Countach by barneius, on Flickr

I like these rims better.   Are those stock Lego rims (part number?) or we’re they modded?  Could drill ‘em out but the would be tough, have to perfect.  Gold rims with holes would look great too. 

Curious what y'all think this part might be? Thin walls, some kind of hole or indent. The height is interesting as it appears to be a full brick high (taller vertically than a single stud piece set in SNOT):

1370958762_valknosefinsSmall.jpeg.206563fb38dbf3e820be2f306aeb7ae2.jpeg

21 minutes ago, MTBingNinja said:

I like these rims better.   Are those stock Lego rims (part number?) or we’re they modded?  Could drill ‘em out but the would be tough, have to perfect.  Gold rims with holes would look great too. 

Thx. These are stickers designed specially for my moc with ultimatecollectorstickers.co.uk on regular SC wheels. Agree with the gold rims - we've just got them with the new Ferrari 512M so it's just a matter of preparing the stickers...

Looks to me like those are 1x1x1 minifigure neck brackets, but it's hard to tell from that picture.

26 minutes ago, prototyp said:

Curious what y'all think this part might be? Thin walls, some kind of hole or indent. The height is interesting as it appears to be a full brick high (taller vertically than a single stud piece set in SNOT):

1370958762_valknosefinsSmall.jpeg.206563fb38dbf3e820be2f306aeb7ae2.jpeg

this is  doors)))

ky3q8TB.png

Edited by zagdima

1 hour ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Also, is it just me or is the AMG 1 kinda generic-looking? The Petronas F1 looks the highlight of the set + those Pirelli side tyre parts :wub:

I especially like how they've made it the wet tyre compound since the tyre has grooves on and isn't a slick (I guess the blue looks a bit nicer than the green would for inters).

The only disappointment for me on the F1 car is the front suspension, or lack thereof. The technic connector is kind of unavoidable, but there doesn't seem to be much there to distract from it, so it just ends up looking like a driveshaft. Other than that I do like it though, I wasn't sure about the front wing height in the first leak but it looks OK in the official ones.

Happy with the F1 car, only wish could be that they did an Aston Martin car as well. I’m hoping they’ll do one next year 

WOW! The Mercedes’ set! :wub: It seems like the mystery sets always turn out to be my favourite! I don’t even like F1 cars, but I don’t mind the petronas one especially with the tyre writing pieces! So overall I think this wave is really great, just shame on the Aston set, which I will attempt to mod a bit