8 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

New polybag coming

Good to see that they are still doing speed champion polybags, not sure what this one be be as of yet (it could be based on a car from the mystery set). But this would mean 2022 would have the largest speed champion wave ever with 9 sets?! *oh2*

4 minutes ago, FF4266 said:

Did Lego end their Ford license? Or is Lego skipping Ford this year… 

Lego didn't skip the Ford license, but in this year definitely skipped. 

3 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Are those new slopes for headlights , and also finally printed ? ?

Yes and yes, since double-convex shape.

Okay, first impressions for the Aston set: WHY are the headlights so big?! The Valkyrie looks really long but overall both cars look a bit toy-ish? I am thinking there must be a new designer or something, but hopefully we see pictures of the other sets too.

7 hours ago, User5346 said:

Okay, first impressions for the Aston set: WHY are the headlights so big?! The Valkyrie looks really long but overall both cars look a bit toy-ish? I am thinking there must be a new designer or something, but hopefully we see pictures of the other sets too.

from what we can see so far, imo they have a similar vibe to the c8 corvette from last series; bunch of blocks that kinda-sorta look like the subject. 

is a drag about those slopes likely being printed, hopefully the parts get released in non-printed form

Edited by prototyp

The other 3 sets just revealed and they look pretty great.

What really excited me is that the background of the Lotus Evija's boxart is Goodwood House. The venue for the famous Goodwood Festival of Speed!

Edited by RacerRabbit

WOW I am impressed with the lotus! The colour scheme looks fantastic! The Lambo is good too, super happy it has the spoiler. The Ferrari is an odd choice but it’s not bad. And the rear of the Aston vantage is cool!

3 minutes ago, User5346 said:

WOW I am impressed with the lotus! The colour scheme looks fantastic! The Lambo is good too, super happy it has the spoiler. The Ferrari is an odd choice but it’s not bad. And the rear of the Aston vantage is cool!

Pictures please :pir_tong2:

Lambo is fantatstic, blocky, but that's fine, its still LEGO and a retro car, those rims (printed round tiles I assume?) complete the look

Edited by TeriXeri

I wish it was black and not white but that Lambo... Shut up and take my money please LEGO :)

So, how many new pieces you found? i found 2. big curved front there the headlight wedged from 2 to 3 studs in depth... and same but 1 stud wide on back of lotus .dual car pack and on lotus...76907-LEGO-Lotus-Evija_4.jpg

76907-LEGO-Lotus-Evija_3.jpg

76906-LEGO-1970-Ferrari-512-M_4.jpg

76906-LEGO-1970-Ferrari-512-M_3.jpg

76908-LEGO-Lamborghini-Countach_4.jpg

76908-LEGO-Lamborghini-Countach_3.jpg

76910-LEGO-Aston-Martin-Valkyrie-AMR-Pro

76910-LEGO-Aston-Martin-Valkyrie-AMR-Pro

So far, I like the Lotus and the Countach, especially their rear with all those interesting techniques. That Aston Martin set though. Both cars look like something I could find on Aliexpress, with their oversized headlight prints. The new windshield piece on the Valkyrie is cool though.

Edited by noahtheb
added something

So the mystery set is rumoured to cost more than a single car set, but less than the Aston set. It will be €29.99 so cheaper than the Aston and previous corvette set. Is it still likely to be a two car set? Maybe a one car set and some garage build? Or F1 cars? :shrug_confused:

3 hours ago, zagdima said:

So, how many new pieces you found? i found 2. big curved front there the headlight wedged from 2 to 3 studs in depth... and same but 1 stud wide on back of lotus .dual car pack and on lotus...

The windscreen on the Valkyrie is also new I believe. But isn't the 1-wide part in the back of the Lotus a 11291 with the other side hidden under the rear window? That would still be a new recolor in dark green though.

Wow, these look (mostly) phenomenal! The Countach is definitely the pick of the bunch, they've nailed the shaping on that, and I love the old-school Fezza as well. Hooray for brick-built headlights!

I think the Vantage GT3 looks great as well, but the Valkyrie looks like a bit of a miss. It is a ridiculously complicated-looking car, and it does look like there's some interesting solutions in the middle portion, but it doesn't do it for me.

It looks as though the polybag will be a miniaturised Valkyrie (again 5-wide like the Elva), and that does look pretty good. I'm glad the polybags are staying.

11 hours ago, Bartlomiej said:

Lego didn't skip the Ford license, but in this year definitely skipped.  

The Ford license is still active with the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Technic.

Some quick takes... I'm looking for a) a great model (good proportions and details) b) useful or new parts c) clever designs and fun building. With that:

Ferrari 512 gets props for the rear half of the car being 9-wide. That front fender build looks elaborate. IMO, they used the wrong windscreen part tho. I get why they chose the conical/round one vs 18973, but it just looks kinda odd... What's up with the steering wheel up at face-level for the fig? Verdict: Eh... will probably buy and mod it (I've been scratching at a 10-wide 512 for ages, time to wrap that project up I think).

Evija has a bunch of Dark Green recolors, so that's cool (tall fenders!, 1x2 brackets, triangle tiles, 11291 double-slope, that snowboard wing). I like the rear end design quite a lot and interesting use of the 27262 part (trans clear!) for the tapered rear window. Skip the yellow stickers and rub off the yellow windscreen print, and it's a pretty handy sports-car builder pack. Verdict: Buy.

Countach is almost as good as Barneius' MOC. The flat printed wheel covers are throwing me off tho, need to be inverted dishes somehow. Curious what structures precluded using inverted 24201 2x1 curve slopes to complete the top-half of the side intakes which are such a signature design detail on the IRL car. I'm impressed with the 1x2 panels used for the mid-roof overhanging the quarter windows and grids, that's clever. Rear fender box intakes are awesome. Rear view looks ace with all the angles coming together around the taillights. I've come around on this one, Verdict: Buy. Looks fun to build.

The Astons. Not sure what to say about the Valkyrie... just going to move on... Need to double-check the lime parts, but I don't think I see any new recolors here other than the super-pointy 65426/9 2x4 wing plates. Vantage's tail view looks pretty sweet, the interlocked cheese-slopes for the ducktail and taillights is cool. Lime horns for the grill shape is clever. No side-view of the Vantage to be seen? Curious how its proportions hold up. Unfortunate windscreen/roof-piece printing (drawing a curve on it doesn't make it look curvy). Good parts pack maybe? Fun for moc/alt builds? Hopefully not packed full of color-vomit... Would have been more compelling as a Vibrant Yellow parts pack, as it is it feels like wait-and-see. Verdict: hold...

Many of the previous releases ended up looking much better in person than they appeared in the box art or promo images. Surely that will continue to be the case here. The Ferrari probably looks wicked, all low and wide. Who knows, maybe even the Valkyrie works when you see it on the shelf?

Ps: 76909??? Going mad guessing what it might be.

Edited by prototyp

9 minutes ago, prototyp said:

Ps: 76909??? Going mad guessing what it might be.

I think, it would be germans car. 

I hope, that we'll see its very soon.