On 10/15/2021 at 4:06 AM, User5346 said:

I assume the new sets will be using the new style wheel/rims which is slightly disappointing as I’m not a fan of them. However we may see some new rim designs!

And quite possibly old rim designs will return

If it is an old Countach, I’d expect some new rims to resemble the iconic 1 piece dished 5 hole rims in anodized gold 🤤

36 minutes ago, Gabes said:

The Countach can also be the new one.

D71FDD73-C96B-4C7F-8815-4F5BFBFFC5D5.jpeg

58745943-127F-4E32-B2AC-933BF01DD3E4.jpeg

I don't think so. Because new Countach is named Lamborghini Countach LPI 800-4, and are write that Lambo will have dish on the wheels

I hope the Countach is the older one, its far more iconic and to be fair its the one most of us want.

I am looking forward to seeing what the Aston Martin set will look like, as for the mystery set it might be a either a US based car firm or JDM as everything else in this line up is from Europe. I am hoping for a JDM set from Nissan if its a two vehicle set I am hoping for these combos

R32 Skyline GTR and GTR50 italia desgin

R34 Skyline GTR and 400z

R34 Skyline GTR and 350z

R32 Skyline GTR and 300zx 

I know I have missed out the R33 Skyline but which is a shame because I actually owned one. The reason why I it left out is because it isnt the iconic first R32 Godzilla or the Playstation generation/fast & furious famous R34. Plus I think the R33 being the less brick like in real styling might be more problematic transferred to Lego. 

I can hope and dream but I don't think it will happen it will be probably be a muscle car/pick up truck to keep the US market happy

The LEGO speed champions design team should do a vote/survey for potential cars for sets. Because right now, all the cars that are chosen for sets are chosen by the designers preference. Would be cool if fans could suggest some models and then the most voted models get made into sets.

1 hour ago, User5346 said:

The LEGO speed champions design team should do a vote/survey for potential cars for sets. Because right now, all the cars that are chosen for sets are chosen by the designers preference. Would be cool if fans could suggest some models and then the most voted models get made into sets.

Lego Cary McCarface?

:devil:

On 10/18/2021 at 1:09 AM, LegoMFP_David said:

I hope the Countach is the older one, its far more iconic and to be fair its the one most of us want.

I am looking forward to seeing what the Aston Martin set will look like, as for the mystery set it might be a either a US based car firm or JDM as everything else in this line up is from Europe. I am hoping for a JDM set from Nissan if its a two vehicle set I am hoping for these combos

R32 Skyline GTR and GTR50 italia desgin

R34 Skyline GTR and 400z

R34 Skyline GTR and 350z

R32 Skyline GTR and 300zx 

I know I have missed out the R33 Skyline but which is a shame because I actually owned one. The reason why I it left out is because it isnt the iconic first R32 Godzilla or the Playstation generation/fast & furious famous R34. Plus I think the R33 being the less brick like in real styling might be more problematic transferred to Lego. 

I can hope and dream but I don't think it will happen it will be probably be a muscle car/pick up truck to keep the US market happy

I also agree, I think they will keep the same trend and go with another JDM brand like they have the last two waves. I also REALLY AGREE with this line-up. I'm a massive GTR fanboy so having any of these will bring a smile to my face. I also think they may do a "then and now" scenario with maybe an r31 and an r35 or a KPGC110 and an r32/r34 maybe, who knows.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:25 PM, User5346 said:

A lot of the car choices have to do with influence from the manufacturers, too. I think this is why we won't see, for instance, a Pontiac, because Chevrolet likely has no interest in marketing a dead brand.

Edited by Carbohydrates

Any1 know of a good F40 8 wide mod from the offical speed champions set? Thinking it would look good next to the countach

My wish list for future sets:

• Alfa Romeo Carabo
  • Lancia Stratos
  • Lancia Stratos Zero
  • Ferrari Testarossa
  • Ferrari Dino (original)
  • Ferrari 308
  • Dome Zero
  • Vector W8
  • Cizeta Moroder V-16T
  • Toyota MR2 (80's)
  • Porsche 959
  • Isdera Imperator 108i
  • Autozam AZ-1

Doesn't you think, that sets name reveal arrived very quickly? (of course I'm so glad). 

But if rumors are true, that LEGO release set in March, shouldn't reveal set name around January? 

Because in last years sets name was revealed around 3 months before releasing date. 

So, the main question is: "Is there sets are true?" 

Edited by Bartlomiej

On 11/13/2021 at 12:17 PM, Bartlomiej said:

Doesn't you think, that sets name reveal arrived very quickly? (of course I'm so glad). 

But if rumors are true, that LEGO release set in March, shouldn't reveal set name around January? 

Because in last years sets name was revealed around 3 months before releasing date. 

So, the main question is: "Is there sets are true?" 

Promobricks is extremely reliable so I doubt very much they are fake.

12 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Promobricks is extremely reliable so I doubt very much they are fake.

This. The whole supply chain - importers, distributors, retailers - hear about what's coming well before any official public announcements. Promobricks - somehow ;) - has their ear to those rails.

2 hours ago, LegoMFP_David said:

When does everyone think that we will see some pictures of the sets?

Hmm🤔 good question. If the sets will be released in March, so maybe we'll see some photos around second half of the Jan? 

17 hours ago, Bartlomiej said:

Hmm🤔 good question. If the sets will be released in March, so maybe we'll see some photos around second half of the Jan? 

I was hoping for some maybe in December, however you are probably right with January for official pictures, just hoping we might get some sneak peeks in the next few weeks

On 10/27/2021 at 5:37 PM, danth said:

My wish list for future sets:

• Alfa Romeo Carabo
  • Lancia Stratos
  • Lancia Stratos Zero
  • Ferrari Testarossa
  • Ferrari Dino (original)
  • Ferrari 308
  • Dome Zero
  • Vector W8
  • Cizeta Moroder V-16T
  • Toyota MR2 (80's)
  • Porsche 959
  • Isdera Imperator 108i
  • Autozam AZ-1

That's a great list! 

I believe however it will only be the Ferrari's and Porsche that are likely to be made although I would love a Lancia as well

So who else thinks it's highly possible that 76909 could be a Nissan two pack with the new Z and a 240z?

5 hours ago, Jb10bo said:

So who else thinks it's highly possible that 76909 could be a Nissan two pack with the new Z and a 240z?

I doubt because we already have the Nissan set. 

But I was thinking, that it could be double pack F1 or finally BMW (M4 GT3 2021 & 1974 BMW 3.5 CSL) in this characteristic painting blue-red-white.