Coopa182

1x5 brick incoming?

I was just eating my breakfast looking at my box of Looney Tunes CMF and something gets my attention: a picture of a 1x5 brick. I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet. With the introduction of a 1x5 plate recently, is a brick on the way?

B66592-E7-2983-4-D49-A547-91-AAF3186-A22

Nicely spotted! I hesitate to place too much weight on these sort of things but it certainly seems odd to picture a brick that doesn't exist. 

Well, after all we are getting a 1x5 plate so 1x5 brick would be the next logical step.

2019 had Ultrakatty using 2 high 1x5 bricks, so a normal height brick next makes sense, after the 1x5 plate this year.

Edited by TeriXeri

23 hours ago, Coopa182 said:

I was just eating my breakfast looking at my box of Looney Tunes CMF and something gets my attention: a picture of a 1x5 brick. I’m not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet. With the introduction of a 1x5 plate recently, is a brick on the way?

B66592-E7-2983-4-D49-A547-91-AAF3186-A22

lets hope it comes out soon 😂

If there really is a 1x5 on the way, I'll be one happy man. I can't tell you the number of times I was building something and a combo of 1x3 and 1x2 just didn't cut it. Maybe Lego will get really daring and release a full range of odd-numbered bricks