admiral_typhoon

[MOC] Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier

51223085496_7fa455edce_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

Manufactured by the Sunderer Conglomerate Firm in their Jupiter mega-factory for Futuron Federation Security Inc., the TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier vehicle unit is able to transport 10 units with 1 pilot and drone units in the safest and fastest way possible.

51224157745_bf93821d06_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

The Front section is where the cockpit is located - the diamond shaped windscreen gives the pilot full visibility while driving yet is protected at the same time from assaults with covering side plates and light anti-assault weaponry. Behind it, a communications and surveillance station is active during missions, used to contact squad units or the nearest Futuron Security Inc. vehicle units or HQ to report mission status updates or request backups.

51223299968_8a1e708139_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

51222374417_ff40dc5334_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

The Middle section is where the 2 loading doors are, reinforced in Uranium alloy armor plating just like the rest of this heavy-duty vehicle, the pilot controls their opening and closure. On the top, a Long-Range SOUNDEON Radar system is placed to aid the pilot with constant GPS updates.

51222374862_5c158004da_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

51223085601_be39bf9619_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

The Rear section is where the troop cargo area is located, as well as the drone unit station, where the 2 top roof doors open, and the drones can take off. A small cargo compartment is also included at the back of the vehicle.

51222375477_3247a39904_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

Neon shot - the parts that make up the windscreen can be replaced between trans. red or trans. neon orange depending on preference.

51223085571_ea1647764f_c.jpg[MOC]Futuron Security Inc. - TLN-2 Armored Personnel Carrier by Admiraltyphoon, on Flickr

Made to match my Talon dropship MOC for a future LondonAFOLs London cyberpunk collab build (for whenever events start up again).

Nice MOC, but I fail to see the Futuron connection?

On 6/3/2021 at 10:32 PM, Oracle of Mechanus said:

Amazing APC! Thanks for sharing!

19 hours ago, Nom Carver said:

Ilove it, Gret creations!!!!

Thank you both!

18 hours ago, 1974 said:

Nice MOC, but I fail to see the Futuron connection?

Thanks, but it was more to add in a reference/homage/easter egg to Futuron itself while at the same time trying to show how they would've changed in a cyberpunk setting. I admit the backstories I've been making are also short/vague just to add something extra to the builds. The closest thing connected to Futuron would be the use of the S21 troopers.

Always cool to see new takes on old factions. There are so many great details in this build from the drone, to the cabin interior, to the wheel accents. The roll cage on the cockpit is excellently angled and the plating angles are amazing!