paintballman

[GBW] - Sidebuild - Brotherhood - On Earth As It Is In Heaven

General Map G13 

The Brotherhood is still not organized so Colonel Saunders can only rely on its own forces.

The infamous Hell Legion begun to acquire its old glamor. The First Phalanx is a light Quick Reaction Force (QRF), mounted in lightweight vehicles under the command of captain Sunday Priestime.

The First Phalanx found an old mission building in the desert so to spend a couple of days until further orders of how and where to move. There reache the old place late afternoon.

51222242517_34267a7605_c.jpg

51222242482_a06ddc2707_c.jpg

51222242437_5ca361cab7_c.jpg

51222951396_f2c5ea33f1_c.jpg

51222242427_3d98db0a21_c.jpg

51222951721_a18d9f29b1_c.jpg

51223720454_bdda481c8c_c.jpg

51223720434_e4ca7f8d93_c.jpg

51222951561_7e8059501d_c.jpg

51224026445_69809d2a9d_c.jpg

51223168238_32fe36b704_c.jpg

51223720284_f0ddd3748d_c.jpg

It is a quiet and peacfull, starry night...

51223168168_f3dcea6471_c.jpg

(I have to admit that for several minutes, I was looking at the last picture, listening to Ennio Moricocne's "On Earth As It Is In Heaven" and  enjoying a Rising Fever, New England IPA beer)

51223720204_ff22a5ec7d.jpg

The idea of the build came from an older WIP build of Andrew, a FlickR friend of mine...

Edited by paintballman

WOW! That's impressive! A really well done, large and detailed diorama, I love the details especially of the building walls. The vehicles are great and it is clear that it will not be easy to deal with this small outpost in the future. As it seems to play a key role in the military organization of BS, I would have built a wall all around for added security, but I guess I'm only seeing the early stages of setting up this outpost.:wink:

PLenty of details, as usual, and good quality in the MOC. Besides, it reminds me of the videogame "conflict: global terror" on Mission 1.

Congratulations!

On 6/3/2021 at 3:45 PM, paintballman said:

The idea of the build came from an older WIP build of Andrew, a FlickR friend of mine...

He's a good dude. I follow him on Flickr too. He follows our page on Instagram. I've tried luring him to GBW a few times. Love his builds and stories. You should spam him and convince him to join us haha. 

On 6/4/2021 at 7:41 AM, Dutch Thriceman said:

I like the diorama, it reminds me a lot of MGS:V

thank you

On 6/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, SATSOK said:

Very nice diorama !!!
Good details on it :pir-thumb:

Thank you. Remember: details, details, details

On 6/4/2021 at 1:02 PM, ParmBrick said:

WOW! That's impressive! A really well done, large and detailed diorama, I love the details especially of the building walls. The vehicles are great and it is clear that it will not be easy to deal with this small outpost in the future. As it seems to play a key role in the military organization of BS, I would have built a wall all around for added security, but I guess I'm only seeing the early stages of setting up this outpost.:wink:

Thank you. It is actually a non permanent forward bas, in the middle between the main base and the theater of operations

On 6/5/2021 at 11:52 AM, sigpro said:

PLenty of details, as usual, and good quality in the MOC. Besides, it reminds me of the videogame "conflict: global terror" on Mission 1.

Congratulations!

Thank you. Didn't knew the game, but usually games, movies, books are giving us the ideas for our builds

On 6/10/2021 at 11:42 PM, TheBeeze said:

He's a good dude. I follow him on Flickr too. He follows our page on Instagram. I've tried luring him to GBW a few times. Love his builds and stories. You should spam him and convince him to join us haha. 

I have told him a few times, but he is still studying. Maybe later he will participate

19 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Very nice one. Really looks like an old 19 th century US Mission.

I love the shack with this rusted touch !

Thank you. Yes, this was the image I wanted to catch

Edited by paintballman

Excellent build with amazing details everywhere.

The black background works great for the photos. I need to try it... (and a "Rising Fever" IPA beer as well!)

2 hours ago, BoBKiD said:

Excellent build with amazing details everywhere.

The black background works great for the photos. I need to try it... (and a "Rising Fever" IPA beer as well!)

We don't have rising fever here, as an ipa lover I am very curious now :tongue:

2 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

We don't have rising fever here, as an ipa lover I am very curious now :tongue:

IPA lover here too. Rising Fever is a Greek New England IPA. There are several local microbreweries that produces some exceptional beers. After the somer I will look how to manage to send you some