8016 - Hyena Bomber Droid

lego-8016-1.jpg

8017 - Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

lego-8017-1.jpg

8018 - Separatist AAT

lego-8018-1.jpg

8019 - Republic Attack Shuttle

lego-8019-1.jpg

I think R7-A7 and Kit Fisto's droid are similar as well, and the new vulture droid is okay. I still think the Buzz droids are about 16 sizes too big, but it's fun to have them swarm on my JSF's. I think Ahsoka has a new face, but I can't really tell. I don't know if I already said this, but Ahsoka's fighter is the same as Kit Fisto's and Obi Wan's. That way, in my twisted logic it's worth the extra $15! :tongue:

If anyone didn't notice the new CW sets are on Shop@Home.

EDIT: Oops someone already posted this.

Edited by Skipper 24

I dont know if its odd but dosent the pilot droid in Count Dooku's Solar Sailor look like it could just be a skeletons leg only backwards. :sceptic:

I dont know if its odd but dosent the pilot droid in Count Dooku's Solar Sailor look like it could just be a skeletons leg only backwards. :sceptic:

It is....

Hardly a mini fig when its just a collection of generic parts

Was tempted by the Sailor - instead I think i'll just buy the Dooku mini fig seperately

£40 is a rip off for that set

Thats what that piece is! I was trying to figure out what it was, and I think that is a clever little trick by Lego. You say its hardly a minifig, but would you rather none at all? I think its a nice departure from the recent loads of battle and assassain droids. :thumbup:

It does look black to me so it could be one of the DS troopers. But, that part of the pic is not clear becos of the "CONFIDENTIAL" stamp so I cannot really determine the type of figure there.

Thank you very much for that information, ultraman_bc! :sweet:

So the persumable black minifig will be supposably a DS Trooper since I think that TLG regrettably does not include more than two new minifigs (here: Endor Leia and Endor Rebel Trooper) in a new OT set. :sceptic:

It would be really a pity to get no black suited Imp. Officer. On the other hand a DS Trooper would be great, too. So let's wait for clear pics.

Klaus-Dieter

Thank you very much for that information, ultraman_bc! :sweet:

So the persumable black minifig will be supposably a DS Trooper since I think that TLG regrettably does not include more than two new minifigs (here: Endor Leia and Endor Rebel Trooper) in a new OT set. :sceptic:

It would be really a pity to get no black suited Imp. Officer. On the other hand a DS Trooper would be great, too. So let's wait for clear pics.

Klaus-Dieter

I just wanna see the pics. Id love a ds trooper in it. But who knows. I just want more ewoks and scout troopers but the rebel troopers are a big bonus.

GrrrRRrr!! :angry:

Keep your availability questions and price ranting in the proper topics.

This is for discussing the sets and rumors.

Not where to buy this or that.

How hard can it be?

I'd love a ds trooper.

That would be enough for me to think about buying it.

I wonder if the blue dudes (the name escapes me) will have different faces from clone troops.

I can't wait for summer its going to be great but expensive.

Edited by Tim Bit

GrrrRRrr!! :angry:

Keep your availability questions and price ranting in the proper topics.

This is for discussing the sets and rumors.

Not where to buy this or that.

How hard can it be?

Poor KimT :sadnew: , The SW Forum need's atleast 2 Mod's to handle all the traffic and offtopic posts...

Anyway back ontopic :vader:

Yea another dooku's great but I just dont really like the CW look of the face if I get the set [doubt it] i'll just change the dooku head. But the overall set doesn't appeal to me so I think I'll pass

Poor KimT :sadnew: , The SW Forum need's atleast 2 Mod's to handle all the traffic and offtopic posts...

Anyway back ontopic :vader:

Yea another dooku's great but I just dont really like the CW look of the face if I get the set [doubt it] i'll just change the dooku head. But the overall set doesn't appeal to me so I think I'll pass

yea por KimT, anyway

Dont you like the set? Personelly I think it's pretty cool and I might get it on sale :thumbup: Because it is quite overpriced :sceptic: Plus the skele foot is pretty creative :tongue: But I guess I'll decide when I see a review :wink:

It will be great to get a DS trooper in an affordable set ( at least not an 400 € one ) I really hope the Endor Battle playset will not turn to be like the Echo Base we get even from the first description, it looks close : a medium size ship (snowspeeder vs AT-ST), many minifigs with rare ones (which is great). I only wish we will get more than just one door. I am sure TLG can make a very nice control room, like they made the one for the detention block in the death Star.

2009 seems to be a very promising year and the first sets available are awesome (even if I haven't got them)

I'd love a ds trooper.

That would be enough for me to think about buying it.

I wonder if the blue dudes (the name escapes me) will have different faces from clone troops.

I can't wait for summer its going to be great but expensive.

Sorry KimT.

On topic. Where are we talking of these 501st clones from. I dont remeber anyone saying there would be the 501st troopers (As in the guy who released the news of the pics) Anyways. Theyd be nice, I just dont see lego releasing a certain type of clone infatry like the 501st or 212th if you know what I mean.

SENATE GUARDS. I cant wait. Ive always wanted these figures.

New city pics just came out. Hopefully star wars is next.

Edited by CloneMe