KimT

2008 Picture thread

[joke]You have to admit, it would have been kind of funny if the DS turned out to be a mini.[/joke]

haha that would be funny yet very ironic :grin: anyway..

I'm glad the mini's are not BM exclusives :thumbup: I wonder what the other one is..hmm I'm guessing something from the PT because we have two mini's from the OT and one from the PT.

Also, mayby we havnt seen any pics of the DS because TLG cavnt taken any pics yet..hmm anyway they are some of my thoughts :classic:

haha that would be funny yet very ironic :grin: anyway..

That's what I meant, but I couldn't think of the word :look: ...

the AT-TE is going to be awesome. finally we have a plo koon fig with the gunship, and clone commanders. :thumbup:

cool, im going to get the hoth base after those indy sets. :devil:

I'm really excited about the Hoth Base coming back. Hopefully it won't sell out as quick this time. It should be on S@H also right?

The only thing I'm worried about is that it will not come with K-3PO. Because on bricklink when you look at the base it say Hoth Rebel Base (limited edition with K-3PO). Do you think it will not come with the droid this time around?

They're trying to say K3-P0 is in it too, and to get people to buy it. :tongue:

It should be!!! If unless TLC doesn't put it in to make it not sell so fast so all can get it. :tongue:

Edited by commandosevy

I saw the clone wars trailer today on an Ozy Morning show!! :thumbup: I got to say it was pretty good!! and the MF's look accurate too!

Just wondering..is this going to be realesed in the theatre or straight to dvd? Also I see now that it is much easier to make Mf's more accurate to cartoon's than real life people.

There will be a Clone Wars movie for the cinemas in august followed by the Cartoon series for TV. :classic:

Do you know if it will be shown in Germany/Europe, too?

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

The movie comes out in Germany in August 15th.

Could you please quotes some source of reference for this. I can't understand why Lucas would release it only in Germany way ahead he has said it will come out in the US. Sept 15 from what I have seen here, according to rebelscum. An August date would also push up release dates for the sets.

It was on Charles Osgood morning thing? Why did I sleep in on a Sunday why? :sing:

And any way I thought it came out August 15 everywhere.

Could you please quotes some source of reference for this. I can't understand why Lucas would release it only in Germany way ahead he has said it will come out in the US. Sept 15 from what I have seen here, according to rebelscum. An August date would also push up release dates for the sets.

I think the date you are refering to is the release date of the SW The Force Unleashed game for the US, that's Sep 16th, in Germany it will be out on Sep 19th.

Click!

And woala!

Seems we will miss it in Sweden though... :hmpf_bad::angry:

-Ras-

Can't you just drive to Finland? :tongue:

Thanks for the news, Ras.

Click!

And woala!

Seems we will miss it in Sweden though... :hmpf_bad::angry:

-Ras-

What? Not in Canada?

Well, I will have to find the movie on streaming websites

People don't like movie hacks but when you can't see it in your own country, there is no other choice

And I don't want to wait that the DVD come out!

Source that there is a movie: http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000639.html

Source that the movie cames out in Germany: http://www.starwars-union.de/index.php?id=...amp;newsid=8836

I thought that it´s obvious that the movies comes out in USA, too.

P.S. the movie starts in Germany on August 14th.

Thank you very much for that information, Navy Trooper Fenson!

Any news of the 10188 DS?

I think now it's really time that we get some information about it since it's only five weeks until it'll be available :sceptic: !

What? Not in Canada?

Well, I will have to find the movie on streaming websites

People don't like movie hacks but when you can't see it in your own country, there is no other choice

And I don't want to wait that the DVD come out!

I heard the DVD for the movie comes out around september or october. I don´t know if that just apply for the USA or for all other contries.

@ Topic:

I think the DS is just some sort of ball. When we are lucky we possibly get some sort of hangar and bridge with some officers and troopers. Oh god, this is a dark and annoying year for Lego Star Wars...

Dark and annoying year? Why?

And we only got GG pics a week or two before it came out. Same thing happened with the UCS AT-ST - we found out about it in an official announcement by LEGO two or three days before release. Kept that one hidden pretty well. So who says we should have DS pics by now?

TK

It´s dark and annoying because we get annoying, ugly and very overpriced sets like Rogue Shadow, AT-AP, Halfire Droid, Torrent Fighter (okay this set looks cool but it´s veeeeery overpriced) and Twilight (yes, there are no Set pictures, but the ship itself sucks enough). And the fact that there is just one soldier for the AT-TE and one for the Laaty... Are the designers insane? Were they on drugs or something like that? Everybody can see that there are two seats to fill and we get just one soldier? And in the AT-TE are 6 extra seats. Who does sit there? I don´t want to place there my army of Episode 3 clones, because I wanted to build a battle from the pilot movie with the troopers that were used there.

There must be a battlepack with 4 normal clones or I will run amok!

Yes, I think lego has made several silly desicions with the new clone wars theme.

Oversized/priced V-19, not enough figs with the AT-TE, and the overpriced Gunship!