KimT

2008 Picture thread

Yeah I was wanting a better look at those new sets especially that new clone. I wonder how many clones the Clone Tank will have?

I'l try, my camera is a bit..wel crap! glad you guys enjoy them!

Maybe better light and pushing the macro button might do wonders :tongue:

KimT

post-101-1214204423.jpg

KimT, prehaps you could add the following info to the first post

(NZD = New Zealand Dollars)

7673 $90NZD

7674 $130NZD

7675 $180NZD

7676 $220NZD

7678 includes NO figures

7680 incldes Anikin, ahsoka, R2-D2, and rotta

7681 includes Commander fox, a clone trooper, Battle droid commander, a battle droid, and a clone.

sorry if this post is a waste of time, but it may be useful into for some people.

Noooooooooo!! :sad: $220 for the Gunship. My wallet won't cope with losing that much money I guess I'll see if there's a sale but even then it's still quite expensive. :sad: Thanks legoman still. Now I'm just hoping that those other sets aren't too highly priced.

(NZD = New Zealand Dollars)

7673 $90NZD

7674 $130NZD

7675 $180NZD

7676 $220NZD

7678 includes NO figures

7680 incldes Anikin, ahsoka, R2-D2, and rotta

7681 includes Commander fox, a clone trooper, Battle droid commander, a battle droid, and a clone.

sorry if this post is a waste of time, but it may be useful into for some people.

OK! Done.

Now all I need are the names of the figs in the AT-TE and the RGS.

The pics are waaaay too small for me to make anything of.

Anyone?

KimT

Sorry KimT for being picky but in the Twilight section part you've put the minifig names next to pieces. Sorry to bother you but I thought I'd point it out.

Edited by AoNZ

Sorry KimT for being picky but in the Twilight section part you've put the minifig names next to pieces. Sorry to bother you but I thought I'd point it out.

LOOOL - thanks.

I'll fix it right away.

KimT

OK! Done.

Now all I need are the names of the figs in the AT-TE and the RGS.

The pics are waaaay too small for me to make anything of.

Anyone?

KimT

I think I can sort of make out the names but feel free to correct me Republic Gunship: Obi-wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody, Clone Trooper.

AT-TE: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Rex, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid.

sorry, AoNZ bet me to it, but some spelling is wrong, so feel free to use mine...

Okay,

7675 AT-TE : Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Rex, Clone trooper, Battle droid

7676 Gunship : Obi-wan-kenobi, Polo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody, Clone Trooper

Thats right, sorry people, ONE CLONE IN EACH!!! sorry guys but get used to it, its no-ones fault here, just get over it, we'll probably get a clone phase 1 BP in 2009 anyway...

Edited by legoman

I think I can sort of make out the names but feel free to correct me Republic Gunship: Obi-wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody, Clone Trooper.

AT-TE: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Rex, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid.

okay,

7675 AT-TE : Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Rex, Clone trooper, Battle droid

7676 Gunship : Obi-wan-kenobi, Polo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody, Clone Trooper

Thats right, sorry people, ONE CLONE IN EACH!!! sorry guys but get used to it, its no-ones fault here, just get over it, we'll probably get a clone phase 1 BP in 2009 anyway...

Thanks and done!

Now you guys are the ones to blame if you're wrong :tongue:

KimT

I do hope so. I'm going to try and get that Republic Gunship though because I missed out on the first one and I don't want that to happen again. The sets in 08 are looking good.

You may also want to add on the V-19 torrent minifig list, its not a normal clone, its a Yellow Clone Pilot :wink:

Lol. KimT you mixed up the minifigs for the Republic Gunship and AT-TE. Just thought I'd check again. :wink::sweet:

Edited by AoNZ

Thanks for the pics hollisbrick!!

This clone-tank really looks great as does the HSDset! The tank is well designed and the HSDset is a really good bigger army-builder I'd say. If I can I'll get them both but pass on the other two sets which I don't like too much :tongue:

Benny

And also, the first/top pics for the gunship sets are out of date, you should probably replace it with this

7676 Republic Gunship

or for just slightly better pics of all the secound wave, you could use these

7673 Magna droid fighter

7674 V-19 Torrent

7675 AT-TE

7676 Republic Gunship

Thanks.

I didn't replace the smaller pic - since they're .... well... too small :tongue:

KimT

Yeah I agree with you Vaders_son the other two aren't appealing to me. I'm going after the HSD and Republic Fighter Tank as well.

I've always liked Phase 1 clones but I don't have any. This would be a great chance for me to get them without paying high prices for just one or two. :classic: :classic: :classic:

Yeah I agree with you Vaders_son the other two aren't appealing to me. I'm going after the HSD and Republic Fighter Tank as well.

I've always liked Phase 1 clones but I don't have any. This would be a great chance for me to get them without paying high prices for just one or two. :classic: :classic: :classic:

When talking about phases, do you mean:

Episode 2 clones:

sw058.gif

and Episode 3 clones:

sw126.gifsw130.gifsw129.gif

sw091.gifsw189.jpgsw128a.gif

Just curious to get to know your abbreviations :tongue:

KimT

@Hollisbrick:

Could you please also take picture's of the descriptions?

We could find info in the descriptions!

@Hollisbrick:

Could you please also take picture's of the descriptions?

We could find info in the descriptions!

I'll try and do them 2moz

It is my dear friend! I live in Australia! I found it in target. They are free as always :wink:

Thanks! I'll be looking for them when I go out on Thursday!

Thanks for the pics hollisbrick! These sets are more amazing than I thought! The TX-130S tank looks very cool, exactly like in the sw battlefront games. And it comes with ep.II clone troopers :sweet::sweet::sweet:

They also have a ARC trooper accessorie on their helmet! I must get the TX-130S!

I already said that I would NOT get the twilight.

The droid gunship : WOW! It's a big ship. It has many cannons and flick-fire missiles that I can see. However, no droid, even a single droid pilot :sick:

But I just have a vulture droid in my separatist air force, maybe I will get that droid gunship to increase my CIS space force. :wink:

Finally, the homing spider droid : I already add it to my wishlist. My doubts were right, it has a normal battle droid, commander battle droid and super battle droid. And it has a CLONE TROOPER and a NEW ARC TROOPER WITH NEW TORSO AND HELMET PAINTED IN RED! This is a must-have set!

Now my only question is : do you know the price of all those beauties?

I'll try and do them 2moz

And as soon as you have, then post them here and I'll add them to the first post :thumbup:

Keep it up hollisbrick :grin:

KimT

BTW I checked my local toy store on the way to work...no catalogue :sad: The assistent said they should be there shortly :hmpf:

Ouch! That's bad news for me as well... :cry_sad:

When talking about phases, do you mean:

Episode 2 clones:

sw058.gif

and Episode 3 clones:

sw126.gifsw130.gifsw129.gif

sw091.gifsw189.jpgsw128a.gif

Just curious to get to know your abbreviations :tongue:

KimT

Phase 1 is commonly known as the Episode 2 Troopers with the crests. :wink:

Phase 2 is commonly known as the Episode 3 Troopers with the fuller more stormtrooper-like helmets with the rims. :wink:

Oh yeah, new pics, let's see... If that TX-130 has only one clone, I'll... Erm, nvm. :blush:

Well, the Droid Gunship pwns, the TX-130 pwns, the HSD pwns, and the Twilight semi-moddable-pwns. I plan to mod the Twilight so that either it has three wings on the top or it has two on the side. :wink: Or, of course, none at all. :devil:

Great pics, hollisbrick! :sweet: