KimT

2008 Picture thread

Some sort of shop listed the first three Clone Wars sets with euro prices.

7673 Magna Guard Fighter 45.99€

7674 V-19 Torrent Fighter 64.99€

7675 AT-TE Walker 94.99€

Shop: http://www.kaleidoshop.de/produktkatalog/l...enbereiche.html

And I heard that the first delivering would come in the end of June.

7676 - Republic Gunship- 140 € a "kaufhof-exclusive" for germany in december

They can't be serious about the Euro prices?!?! :thumbdown:

How can the same set cost 94.99€ when it's 89.99$ come on TLC this sucks big time :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I'm angry :vader:

EDIT: forgot - why should the RGS come out as a kaufhof exclusiv in DECEMBER wtf??

Edited by Vaders_son

They can't be serious about the Euro prices?!?! :thumbdown:

How can the same set cost 94.99€ when it's 89.99$ come on TLC this sucks big time :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I'm angry :vader:

EDIT: forgot - why should the RGS come out as a kaufhof exclusiv in DECEMBER wtf??

I wonder how that can happen... isn't € less than the $? Well if that is so then :crying curses very very loud:!! youre getting ripped off!! and I sorta won't really not that much stand for it! but I live in the Americas so..... anyway when again will the hoth rebel base be available again? I looked and didn't find anything (the topic not EVERYWHERE) and also

7673-magnagaurd fighter-44.99

7674-v-19-54.99

7675-AT-TE-89.99

7676-RGS-119.99

7677-WTF?? is it starwars or what-IDK

7678-DGS-49.99-ish

7679-TX-130s-49.99-ish

7680-Twilight-100-ish

7681-homing spider-70-ish

10188-DS-most likely 100-ish

and steff is there anything you can tell the people living in america? good news??

Edited by commandosevy

Why should the RGS come out as a kaufhof exclusiv in DECEMBER wtf??

I think that might have been misinterpreted. :sceptic: After the last minifig-scale Milenium Falcon came out, Kaufhof had it as kind of an exclusive sale for half the price for a limited time during Christmas. Perhaps this is something like that? :look: That would mean that the price of 140 € has to be wrong, though! :wacko: I mean, why would it be so much more expensive anyway! :hmpf_bad:

Anyway when again will the hoth rebel base be available again? I looked and didn't find anything (the topic not EVERYWHERE)

It was on page 167 of this very thread! :wink:Here is the link. If that's what you meant, it's bad news for you, I think, since this was only in Germany and is now sold out again. :sceptic:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

WTF!?!?!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!

I saw just for a few minutes a picture from a Toy Fair with the card for the Laaty where it costed 119.99€ and now I must pay twenty euros more???

And why is the biggest set of a year since 2006 everytime a exclusive for Kaufhof?

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

WTF!?!?!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!

I saw just for a few minutes a picture from a Toy Fair with the card for the Laaty where it costed 119.99€ and now I must pay twenty euros more???

And why is the biggest set of a year since 2006 everytime a exclusive for Kaufhof?

Well most likley...

1.Its biggest set and has new figs or new pieces in it and ,hello howmany people will buy it alot of them!

2.So people can save some euros.

Where (what pic) did it have any clue or idea or even no doubt its anikans ship? I l@@ked the pics and saw nothing to give me that idea so what gave it to you? please send a link or the location of the pic.

And the pricing is always rediculuis (whatever) in Europe well when comes to lego expensive lego.

7673-magnagaurd fighter-44.99

7674-v-19-54.99

7675-AT-TE-89.99

7676-RGS-119.99

7677-WTF?? is it starwars or what-IDK

7678-DGS-49.99-ish

7679-TX-130s-49.99-ish

7680-Twilight-100-ish

7681-homing spider-70-ish

10188-DS-most likely 100-ish

I agree with your estimates for the TX-130 and Droid Gunship but $70 for a Homing Spider? I'd reckon around $20 maybe $30 but $70? That's a bit much. Also, since the Twilight looks like a slightly bigger B-Wing, I'd guess that would be around $50-$60.

Here's my list of estimated and known prices for the Summer Clone Wars wave of sets:

7673: Magnagaurd fighter- 44.99USD

7674: V-19 Torrent- 54.99USD

7675: AT-TE- 89.99USD

7676: Republic Gunship- 119.99USD

7677: ? (Unidentified set number)

7678: Droid Gunship- Probably between 60-70USD, depending on how many figs, if any will be included with the set.

7679: TX-130s- Probably between 50-60USD, depending on who many figs will be included with the set; hopefully at least 3 Clones and a Jedi.

7680: Twilight- Probably between 50-60USD, depending on the figs that will be included with the set; remember the Twilight is like a bigger bulkier version of the B Wing. :wink:

7681: Homing Spider Droid- Probably between 30-40USD, depending on how many figs will be included; probably be something like the fig count from 7670.

10188: The Death Star- Probably be between 100-120USD, depending on how big it is and how many figs we get with the set; hopefully we'll get some DS Troopers and some Imperial Royal Guards.

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

10188: The Death Star- Probably be between 100-120USD, depending on how big it is and how many figs we get with the set; hopefully we'll get some DS Troopers and some Imperial Royal Guards.

-Tarfful

If its an episode 4 iconic Death Star set, then i doubt we will get imperial guards as they only accompany the Emperor onto the second Death Star.

Imperial gunners would be welcome though. :classic:

Still its all just speculation at this stage, who knows what TLC will do?! :sceptic:

Cheers ISC :skull:

I agree with your estimates for the TX-130 and Droid Gunship but $70 for a Homing Spider? I'd reckon around $20 maybe $30 but $70? That's a bit much. Also, since the Twilight looks like a slightly bigger B-Wing, I'd guess that would be around $50-$60.

I thought the Twilight was the black ship in the trailer.....and considering the size of the Homing Droid from BF and the movies......I now know where people get the idea of the Twilight being the bulky b-wing...from the build quick things...(it would be great no matter what it was if its starwars)

And any way if the HSD and the TWL are smaller and cheaper than I think..... I'm gettin more indy sets!! :classic:

Edited by commandosevy

-Tarfful

I hope that we'll get some DS Troopers, too, Tarfful - that would be amazing :oh: !

But again some Imperial Royal Guards would be unspectacular, totally unneceesary and wouldn't fit :angry: . We already had them in the minifig-scaled ISD - and there they didn't fit, too :hmpf: ! It would be much better if TLG gives us some Imperial Gunners and some new and different Imperial Officers (such like captains, sergeants, lieutenants, ...) :wink: !

Imperial Royal Guards should be, together with Emperor Palpatine, an Imperial Pilot and an Imperial Captain and a gangway which opens in the front, be included in a new Imperial Shuttle which we'll hopefully get next year (since it's 10 years SW - and the IS is one of the most popular ships and hasn't been released for a long time now) :sceptic: .

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I wish we get DS troopers and maybe a cell block too....thats one of my fav scenes in ep.4.....i hope it has a cell block then a trash compacter and so on.

And any news on the TX or the DGS??? or even the Twilight, and HSD???

I hope that we'll get some DS Troopers, too, Tarfful - that would be amazing :oh: !

But again some Imperial Royal Guards would be unspectacular, totally unneceesary and wouldn't fit :angry: . We already had them in the minifig-scaled ISD - and there they didn't fit, too :hmpf: ! It would be much better if TLG gives us some Imperial Gunners and some new and different Imperial Officers (such like captains, sergeants, lieutenants, ...) :wink: !

Imperial Royal Guards should be, together with Emperor Palpatine, an Imperial Pilot and an Imperial Captain and a gangway which opens in the front, be included in a new Imperial Shuttle which we'll hopefully get next year (since it's 10 years SW - and the IS is one of the most popular ships and hasn't been released for a long time now) :sceptic: .

Klaus-Dieter

I'm with you - royal guards wouldn't fit onto a first DS set. But please please please no more Imp shuttle :hmpf: We had two of them and I think it's ok for such an unspectacular vehicle.

Best regards, Benny

I'm with you - royal guards wouldn't fit onto a first DS set. But please please please no more Imp shuttle :hmpf: We had two of them and I think it's ok for such an unspectacular vehicle.

Best regards, Benny

I wouldn´t say we had two of them since the second one was just a release with more figs and some useless stuff to get the priece count higher. :hmpf_bad:

And I would hope for a new version cause the original one looks kinda boxy compared to the newer sets. :sadnew:

I'd like to see a Shuttle Tyderium more than another Palpatine's one.

It could include Endor Luke, Han & Leia, maybe Chewie and the droids, some Endor soldiers, some Imperial Scout Troopers and speeder bikes, like in Episode 6.

I'd like to see a Shuttle Tyderium more than another Palpatine's one.

It could include Endor Luke, Han & Leia, maybe Chewie and the droids, some Endor soldiers, some Imperial Scout Troopers and speeder bikes, like in Episode 6.

I like your idea, but I think that's a lot of figs to go with one more shuttle. (Tydirium was an Imp shuttle, too, the rebels just stole it before Endor) I'd love Endor figs too but rather with some ground sets like an Ewok village :wub:

Wow! The first set looks great, mostly because of the minifigs. Can't wait for that one! I imagine buying multiples of that.

Second set 'Twilight' aka 'Stupid Flying Box' looks terrible.

Thanks for the pics. Where did you find them?

Edited by chris_austin

Wow! The first set looks great, mostly because of the minifigs. Can't wait for that one! I imagine buying multiples of that.

Second set 'Twilight' aka 'Stupid Flying Box' looks terrible.

Thanks for the pics. Where did you find them?

A representant gave them. :grin:

Thank you very, very much for these pics, Courleciel! :thumbup:

These sets (especially the Homing Spider Droid with the great minifigs :wub: ) look amazing! :oh:

It's really a shame that I haven't got enough money to buy and not enough place to store all these CW sets :angry: since they are all awesome - mainly all these :wub: :wub: new minifigures! :oh:

I think that I'll have to marry a very rich woman which owns a big house after I'll be ready with my traineeship! :laugh:

Hopefully we're getting as brilliant sets as these in the future for OT, too :sceptic: !

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

the twilight excatley what i thought it would be

anyway homing spider droid looks nice

i see TLCs plan with clones

make a big ship with empty seets

make another set with lone clonetroopers