Sign in to follow this  
Jamin Star

Western Root Beer Stand

In this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. This started off as seeing if I had the parts to piece together the Sherriff's Office from the Lone Ranger. Then once I had most of the front together I decided to build something different since I already have my own Sherriff's Office. I had recently purchased the Rootbeer Belle minifig from the Lego Movie so I decided she needed her own place.

51215260546_6508768734_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51214541802_18314b3c05_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51216329295_761dd07daf_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51216329105_d302c0de3f_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51216329085_a26685dfaf_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51214541557_e647156608_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

51215260726_79681edb6c_h.jpgIn this MOC Belle has started a new Root Beer Stand in the WIld West. by Jamin Star, on Flickr

Ha, this is cute. I like the playfulness and subtle anachronism of the aluminum can of root beer. The floor plan is also well-organized and makes great use of the limited space! And the tap sign out front is a great idea for signage for this sort of establishment.

3 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Ha, this is cute. I like the playfulness and subtle anachronism of the aluminum can of root beer. The floor plan is also well-organized and makes great use of the limited space! And the tap sign out front is a great idea for signage for this sort of establishment.

Thank you, I couldn't find the bottle pieces so I ended up using the cans.

I like it. The slightly random minfigs and coffee cups / modern cans make  it feel like the break room for a film set