seejay

What time do new releases appear on European Lego websites?

I've looked around for an answer to this, but haven't found it. For a new set being released in the Lego online shop, what time (CEST) do they typically become available in the European shops (specifically lego.fr in my case). I'm interested to hear of any direct experience of this, especially if it's recent, as I imagine this may change over time (or perhaps even vary a lot from release to release). 

I don’t know about continental European time, but I ordered a couple of 1 June releases a few minutes after midnight British Summer Time (BST) that day. 12am BST is 1am in France.

Thanks @AmperZand. I was trying to figure out if I should stay up to midnight to order something that I thought might sell out. In the end I didn't, and when I was up at 5am the next day, it was still available. But I'm guessing, based on your experience, that stuff appears at midnight of the day it's launched. 

@seejay I believe that for all of Europe, LEGO uses UK time. So a set released on a particular day will be available from midnight in the UK but 1am in France. I suspect LEGO does that because its European sites are all managed centrally, likely by an offshore third party, and it is more straightforward to launch everything at once.

I recommend you buy from European Amazon instead, usually much lower price