I did a thing:

VF7GRD6l.png 6QXy3OWl.png

Here's the video of the prototype with a bit more showing off the functionality:

I'm not fully satisfied with this build as I couldn't figure out a way to route a steering knob to the back cleanly and using steering wheel feels really bad. It's still interesting that you can do this kind of chassis with full size front engine, might be a useful core for some other builds.

Front reminds me on old Renaults.

3264.jpg

Year ago I made hotrod similar scale, so perhaps this could help you

Or like any classic/old car of that era. It was actually inspired by this build:

I wanted to test this kind of steering.

It’s pretty cool that such a small build has so many functions! I especially like the steering solution, but the rear suspension is also nice.

Thanks for sharing, nice!

What I also really like is the compact style of the instructions, this results in a nice overview instead of a lot of pages with tiny steps.

53 minutes ago, GerritvdG said:

Thanks for sharing, nice!

What I also really like is the compact style of the instructions, this results in a nice overview instead of a lot of pages with tiny steps.

Thanks! I get what you mean. I try mimicking what Lego does in their instructions and I know there are instructions on rebrickable that have like 200 pages with one or two bricks added with each step taking whole page. It's not that comfortable to read not to mention the size of the PDF.