Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] Battle of M14 - Koszmar - Black Ram Patrol

51210064428_8dfd4ac488_b.jpg

Black Ram was tasked by KLR-command to check out grid M14, driving around the base of the mountain, everything was calm and quiet. Quite nice for a change.

For this diorama I made a NSTV, which was quite fun, not as difficult as building a ZIL Punisher but there were still a few challenges to figure out. I tried 5, 6 and 7 studs wide for this one and settled on 6.

51209863536_6e628ef47e_b.jpg

Trivia; I ran out of Dark Bley for the rockwork, so I decided to just cut it off, so just imagine the rockwork keeps going up.The NSTV fits 3 figs inside, sadly couldn't squeeze in 4, the back fits 2 figs or cargo. If you have any suggestions for improvements I'd love to know as I've decided to keep the NSTV around in my Lego display for a while.

Excellent combination of techniques on the mountain and road. 

The vehicle is also detailed and cool.

Nice! Maybe a little too simple, given your other creations (strictly personal opinion), but I must say that it has its effect, after all, it gives the idea of a reconnaissance, and the road made in that way is very realistic!

On 5/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, sigpro said:

Excellent combination of techniques on the mountain and road. 

The vehicle is also detailed and cool.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:38 AM, paintballman said:

Beautifull scene....the ground, the rocks, the plants, the vehicle! Congratulations!!!

On 5/29/2021 at 3:44 PM, Brickwolf said:

Great build, nice truck!

On 5/29/2021 at 7:24 PM, French Man said:

Nice pick up truck and great work on the cliff!

8 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice truck :pir-thumb:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

On 5/29/2021 at 2:19 PM, ParmBrick said:

Nice! Maybe a little too simple, given your other creations (strictly personal opinion), but I must say that it has its effect, after all, it gives the idea of a reconnaissance, and the road made in that way is very realistic!

I am curious, simple in which way? Asking so I might improve :wink:

It wasn't an 'easy' build for me persé, still took me a day tbh. I do wish I could have added maybe a bit more story but I didn't have any more time and this might be a bit too much info but I felt a bit down this month so it was honestly hard to motivate doing anything Lego. Not saying for sympathy or anything, it just is what it is. :def_shrug:

Edited by Dutch Thriceman