Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Squad Introduction - Koszmar - Black Ram PMC

Recently a new player has surfaced on the board, a PMC going by the name Black Ram has begun activities in Soalon, coincidentally only a few days after the assassination of Kakusei Yamamoto.

Apparently associated with the KLR, according to our intel Black Ram PMC is aiding the Kriviyat League in the annexation of Soalon. Our spies have managed to aquire this groupshot of the team.

51207583059_d4e5a265ea_b.jpg

Although we have been unsuccesful in identifying the real identity of these people, we have some details on the crew, starting from the left;

- 'Geist', light gear, presumable role is recon, Seen carrying an customized AMB-17. Further details unknown.

- 'Crack Shot', medium gear, presumable role as sniper, since seen carrying an Orsis T-5000. Further details unknown.

- 'Mamushka', light gear, according to intel she is a KLR liaison, most likely relays orders from KLR-command to the unit. Seen carrying an AK74U. Further details unknown.

- 'Jolly Roger', medium gear, assumed to be in charge, seen carrying a customized AK-15. Further details unknown.

- 'Yeti', medium gear, presumably some kind of support role, seen carrying a lot of ammo and a PKM. Further details unknown.

- 'Bolt', medium gear and a lot of tools, presumably some kind of mechanic. Carries an AM-17. Further details unknown.

- 'Bear', a Saarloos Wolfhound with an armored vest.

- 'Lilith', medium gear, seems to be a standard infantrist. Other then the AK-15 seems to brandish a large combat knife for some reason. Further details unknown.

All seem to be wearing HPFU's (high performance fighting uniforms) in olive or sand green with highly customized and personalized plate carriers and the Private Military Company is recognizable by the following patch:

Black Ram PMC.png

So I originally intended to explain this through a MOC showcasing Village Idiots going into hiding and conversing with KLR, I had no inspiration for it so for anybody who may be confused, the idea mentioned at the end of Murakumo Meeting by which the team can still work for the KLR while hiding and finding a solution to resolve their mistaken identity crisis is to operate as a PMC, this way Sasha and friends can still conquer territory for the KLR. Since they were only ever seen in the security footage with their ballistic masks on this actually works... for now.

So basically TLDR, Black Ram replaces Village Idiots, consisting of the original 5 but with mostly new outfits and new gear plus two new characters while retaining their original colour scheme.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

A new group of soldiers has just taken the field, I see. They look pretty tough, and I love how you are unfolding the plot linked to your creations, I can't wait to see how it will evolve! Well done!

I love the bio details on each character. Makes these tiny plastic figures seems real people, and we begin to care about them and being curious what will be their future

On 5/27/2021 at 10:23 PM, ParmBrick said:

A new group of soldiers has just taken the field, I see. They look pretty tough, and I love how you are unfolding the plot linked to your creations, I can't wait to see how it will evolve! Well done!

On 5/28/2021 at 7:52 AM, paintballman said:

I love the bio details on each character. Makes these tiny plastic figures seems real people, and we begin to care about them and being curious what will be their future

On 5/28/2021 at 9:01 AM, SATSOK said:

:pir-thumb: nice one !!!

On 5/28/2021 at 7:23 PM, sigpro said:

More feet to kick capitalist-globalist megablocks!

Thanks guys :grin: