ParmBrick

[GBW] - Side - Plighia - Plane Crash

The radio and radar station of the Echo Sierra base received an emergency signal from an aircraft preparing to enter the PSIC-controlled air space. After keeping it under observation for a few minutes, the aircraft launched a mayday before losing its tracks from the radar. A UAV reconnaissance in the region found that the aircraft crashed in quadrant C2. A Rats team was deployed to investigate.

51204275362_0a15bf3d02_c.jpg

51205760504_4d9d6b3bb5_c.jpg

51204275472_0ab8edfdf8_c.jpg

51205760634_c2e85e5b16_c.jpg

9 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Hmm so another plot thickens :grin:

currently I hope to build a parallel story around my sides as you are managing to do. So, yes, it's a development of what I'm building, a series of power and economic intrigues worthy of a Mission Impossible spy movie xD Or at least I hope to be able to do so. :wink:

45 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Interesting. What may have happened?

Someone must have shot him down in an attempt not to let him cross the border, but the pilot managed to "land softly" on the ground in an emergency landing within the confines of the PSIC-occupied area. Who knows what links all this has with my other creations, we'll see!:wink: Btw, thank you for the feedback!

Edited by ParmBrick

4 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

currently I hope to build a parallel story around my sides as you are managing to do. So, yes, it's a development of what I'm building, a series of power and economic intrigues worthy of a Mission Impossible spy movie xD Or at least I hope to be able to do so. :wink:

Very cool, I look forward to more.