Pulp Detective

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, strangely said:

I can't seem to find it either. Oh well.

5 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

:laugh_hard:Dammit, now I'm curious about how it looks and just finding the potato version

Sent you link per message

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

77014 wasn‘t there :cry_sad: Hoping for the official reveal to clarify things then!

if things continue like this, lego will soon no longer have to announce anything, the internet is ahead of them :-D

2 minutes ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

Sent you link per message

Can ye send it fto me too please? Can't seem to spot it.

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Is the Idol the same piece as before? I can‘t really tell, despite the good quality :lachen: Hope it‘s still metallic gold too!

As you said, it's not clearly visible, but I would say at first glance it could definitely be a new part, it doesn't look like pearl gold either, but the current gold, which was also used in LEGO 60161 for the frog

It looks good. I like the way they've disguised the buttons/dials on the sides that I'm guessing control some of the functions of the set. 

How exactly does the boulder work? In the previous set it ran down some kind of track but here it looks like it would just drop if released.

3 minutes ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

On It`s way :-)

Thank ye! Those sets do look very good. That ball in 77015 seems to be attached to some gears.

I’m looking on Lego leaks tag but I can’t see the photo. Anyone know any specific places I can look for it? 

Just now, Grabdatgem said:

I’m looking on Lego leaks tag but I can’t see the photo. Anyone know any specific places I can look for it? 

I'll send it to you in PM.

I'm really glad they decorated the black parts on the stand, it really helps tie the set together.

It's also great to get a look at the Ark finally. I like that they added stickers to the side for that extra detail, kind of feel meh about the lid design though. You can see a mechanism behind the wall in the lost tomb, I'm excited to see what that does.

Just now, Khargeust said:

I'll send it to you in PM.

On It`s way

Just now, Yperio_Bricks said:

Wow yeah, the set looks wonderful!

Yes, it looks like Lego may actually have managed to create another masterpiece after a long time.

2 minutes ago, strangely said:

I'm really glad they decorated the black parts on the stand, it really helps tie the set together.

It's also great to get a look at the Ark finally. I like that they added stickers to the side for that extra detail, kind of feel meh about the lid design though. You can see a mechanism behind the wall in the lost tomb, I'm excited to see what that does.

It's also cool that it's elevated, which makes the pit actually a small pit too :-)

You can look at this page, tand let translate it in your language, they had a very early look at the final sets last year.

17 minutes ago, strangely said:

Are these mosaic symbols stickers of brick builds ?

3 minutes ago, Khargeust said:

Are these mosaic symbols stickers of brick builds ?

it could be 2x3 tiles, unfortunately you still can't say for sure whether they are stickers or prints, despite the good picture

Lurking in this thread for months just to get hit with this pretty crisp image of a remake of one of my favorite sets from my childhood is hitting me pretty hard. Nostalgic as hell...

All things considered, this is a perfect set, the play features are clear and mature and the boulder has an actual track it can traverse down, and the sliding door is juuuust outta sight. Overhead lighting too? Lego seriously pulled out every stop here and I am pretty much foaming at the mouth to get this set now. 

1 minute ago, Mr New Vegas said:

I can't find the image on IG, can someone send it to me please?

Check the Lego Indy subreddit, friend.

1 hour ago, Khargeust said:

Is it a store ? 

Yes, it seems to be a store, on the 77012 you can see a price sticker in the middle of the picture, exactly where it doesn't actually belong, $34.99

Also on the 77015 - $149,9..

But how can it be in a store now before official announcements and so early before the release date ?

Looks spectacular! Do wish it was just a playset though, boulder's small track and a lack of traps from the original set is a bit of a letdown.

6 minutes ago, Khargeust said:

But how can it be in a store now before official announcements and so early before the release date ?

Some store employee put it on the shelves without knowing the release date.