LOTR34

Indiana Jones 2022-Rumors & Discussion

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

Considering how disappointing the fairs have been the last couple of years I don't mind the cancelation. 

I agree. The last few precovid fairs either didn't show anything or didn't show any sets that came out after May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2022 at 7:49 AM, BrickBob Studpants said:

I think you mixed something up. NYTF was the one where we used to get ALL of the pictures. The order was always the same: descriptions from London, some pictures in Nuremberg, all the pictures in NY :classic: The Jack Sparrow minifig was snuck into a display at SDCC :wink:

Nuremberg Toy Fair was just cancelled as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

LTF may still happen, but TLG won't be present anymore :oh3: Welp, the toy fair season is over before it even began :drunk:

2022 is off to a great start I see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Uncharted rumor is true then we get two adventurers this year. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James Mangold said they have 1 left month of filming Indiana Jones 5. I am actually excited for this film, I enjoyed the 4th film and I will like this one for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep thinking about that dual hat/hair mold for Indy,I have high expectations for the minifigures.Hopefully the designers will deliver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But again, the last precovid toy fairs still sucked. LEGO is so paranoid about letting others know what their plans are they didn't even show any sets that came out after May or June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why Lego aren't revealing the full 2022 line already, lile I get it on movies that release later with no trailers but not wven their in house themes or themes like Harry Potter and SW which are based on old movies? I don't think a knockoff company could copy their sets that fast anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr No said:

I don't think a knockoff company could copy their sets that fast anyway. 

Oh yes they could. I can't recall which set it was, but some bootleggers actually once managed to put out a copy of a set before the real one got launched, thanks to an early leak *huh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Oh yes they could. I can't recall which set it was, but some bootleggers actually once managed to put out a copy of a set before the real one got launched, thanks to an early leak *huh*

Damn copy cats,if it wasn't for them we'd be having a ton of leaks and fairs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I recalled seeing a hat with hair combo from Lego not too long ago and after some digging I was right (I haven't read everything here so apologies if it has been mentioned before).

45775pb01.png

Not particulary the right hair but still a good example of what to expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

So, I recalled seeing a hat with hair combo from Lego not too long ago and after some digging I was right (I haven't read everything here so apologies if it has been mentioned before).

45775pb01.png

Not particulary the right hair but still a good example of what to expect.

I think the first hat/hair piece debuted in the Lone Ranger theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr No said:

James Mangold said they have 1 left month of filming Indiana Jones 5. I am actually excited for this film, I enjoyed the 4th film and I will like this one for sure. 

The movies stopped after The Last Crusade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

The movies stopped after The Last Crusade. 

That's like your opinion man and I don't care. I like all 4 films and I am HYPED for Indy 5.

Edited by Mr No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I think the first hat/hair piece debuted in the Lone Ranger theme.

First hat/hair ever? PotC had hat-hairs before Lone Ranger.

I'm excited for more Indiana Jones LEGO (if it comes), whether or not the film is any good. Plenty of ho-hum films have gotten fantastic sets and minifigures from the LEGO perspective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I think the first hat/hair piece debuted in the Lone Ranger theme.

There were two, on with a ponytail and the other with long hair.

57 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

PotC had hat-hairs before Lone Ranger.

They did, but not fedoras.

 

My point is, this particular piece is closest to what could be expected for Indy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr No said:

I like all 4 films and I am HYPED for Indy 5.

Same, it’s my most anticipated film of 2023 :thumbup: 

5 hours ago, Mr No said:

That's like your opinion man and I don't care.

The amount of films that exist is obviously a fact, not an opinion though :grin: Pretending an officially released film doesn’t exist or isn’t canon is incredibly immature. Dislike them all you want, but you can’t deny the truth :laugh_hard:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Same, it’s my most anticipated film of 2023 :thumbup: 

The amount of films that exist is obviously a fact, not an opinion though :grin: Pretending an officially released film doesn’t exist or isn’t canon is incredibly immature. Dislike them all you want, but you can’t deny the truth :laugh_hard:

Yeah, some people need to grow up. :laugh: coughs fandom menace coughs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr No said:

Yeah, some people need to grow up. :laugh: coughs fandom menace coughs

The fandom that shall not be named :tongue: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mr No said:

That's like your opinion man and I don't care. I like all 4 films and I am HYPED for Indy 5.

Are you supposed to be The Dude now? You’re either a little kid or someone lost in reality. 

25 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Same, it’s my most anticipated film of 2023 :thumbup: 

The amount of films that exist is obviously a fact, not an opinion though :grin: Pretending an officially released film doesn’t exist or isn’t canon is incredibly immature. Dislike them all you want, but you can’t deny the truth :laugh_hard:

No shit it’s a fact. I was being sarcastic. 

Edited by The Jersey Brick Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Are you supposed to be The Dude now? You’re either a little kid or someone lost in reality. 

No shit it’s a fact. I was being sarcastic. 

Ok chad, what a alpha sigma male you are. You sure showed me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

First hat/hair ever? PotC had hat-hairs before Lone Ranger.

Oh yea I forgot about Jack Sparrow's hat/hair piece.

Edited by LOTR34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.