ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of G2 - Plighia - Operation Raging Sun

The PSIC army led by Plighia's forces has planned Operation Raging Sun in which they will try to take control of the city of Nalans. is a joint operation between the Desert Fox and Rats forces, which have been deployed around the city, and have now been given the green light to go into action and take control of the city block by block. Nalans is surrounded by wide plains, and scrubland, an advantage for PSIC's armored troops and artillery who have more freedom of action. Squads have been deployed to G2 to take control of the compound on the city borders controlled by the BS terrorists, it will be a long operation, which will involve many forces.

51199115547_dd39cfa348_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

PSIC Central military Command: "To all units, Operation Raging Sun is underway, proceed to engage hostiles."

51199115557_a900daf5bd_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51200038578_714a2d94b4_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51200038608_c856c34d0d_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51199115637_8d769f0f21_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

PSIC Army: "We have encountered numerous hostiles, but we are rapidly taking control of the city perimeter."

51199828796_ce3fb103fd_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle of G2 - Operation Raging Sun by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Great work on the trees, and nice use of the red plant pieces for explosions

4 hours ago, Stuartn said:

Great work on the trees, and nice use of the red plant pieces for explosions

Thank you for the feedback! I wanted to make my own models to make the trees, leaving the internet aside, however, in the future, you are free to get inspired by these models if you want! xD

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

very nice job commander :pir-thumb:

Always appreciated your feedback! PSIC has been doing a great job lately to flush out its enemies whether they are BS or KLR, let's try to keep the level up! :thumbup:

Those are some dense trees, the explosion bushes work out great. :pir-thumb: Hmm, as suggestion maybe next explosion add some small chunks of flying debris, like hollow studs on transparent bars or something maybe :def_shrug:

Excellent work on the trees and the blast in the windows. Congratulations!

14 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Those are some dense trees, the explosion bushes work out great. :pir-thumb: Hmm, as suggestion maybe next explosion add some small chunks of flying debris, like hollow studs on transparent bars or something maybe :def_shrug:

That's a good idea! Since I was to represent the bush west of Nalans, I opted for a full-blown bush, nice dense and with leafy trees. I also wanted to give an idea of the proximity of the city, so I added a piece of a building.

1 hour ago, sigpro said:

Excellent work on the trees and the blast in the windows. Congratulations!

Thank you very much! Every feedback is appreciated, it seems that I have impressed all of you with my idea of red bushes as explosions, actually they are very versatile and realistic, you should use them too, although they are rare and a bit expensive xD

On 5/29/2021 at 7:26 PM, French Man said:

Nice build mate, very good job on the trees!

Thank you too buddy!:thumbup: Feel free to get inspired as and how much you want, after all we are all here to have fun and share a common passion :blush:

15 hours ago, paintballman said:

I like how the vegetation looks from the above!

Thank you very much dude! I wish I had more foliage to put on the fronds of the trees, to make them even more realistic, but I didn't have any more. However, the final effect was remarkable, I see, for being the second time that I notice with the creation of trees in a completely autonomous way, without external inspiration.