Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[POKéMON] LEGO MODULAR POKéCENTER

Just like every important city, LEGO CITY has its own Pokécenter as well. A building dedicated to Pokemon and their trainers.

51198344915_764ed903b3_c.jpg

On the ground floor, there is the Pokecenter itself, with Sister Joy taking care of the Pokemon, a Pokemon transfer system, a tv-screen, a big map and a WC.

51196567297_083d23664b_c.jpg

On the first floor, trainers can buy everything they need for their adventures. Pokéballs, berries, potions, maps, bags, caps, .. . When asked friendly, the Pokemart employees can even teach your Pokémon new moves with the very advanced move tutor PC; Under the counter, Pokecards can be found.

51197490313_0c74e06e98_c.jpg

On the second floor, Trainers and their Pokémon can take a quick rest and enjoy a freshly cooked meal. Sitting on comfortable pillows around a shared table, all sorts of adventures and tips and tricks are shared.

51197490228_327099e296_c.jpg

Once the Pokémon is healed, the trainer has resupplied and the stomach is filled, the trainer can challenge the local Gym Master on the Upper floor. The Gym Master of LEGO City is a true Pokémaster. Here we see Roger challenging the Gym Master. After losing already a few Pokémon, his Ivysaur is on a winning streak. Alas, the Gym Master just choosed his Doduo. Flying against grass and a massive Doduo, no wonder Roger is shocked! The crowd is cheering, what a Pokébattle!

51196567532_f44a189d60_c.jpg

----

Well, this was fun :sweet: Started it last year and kept it sitting on my desk for a while, making modifications every now and then. very happy with the result. Hope you like it as well!

As an extra 2 Instagram (feel free to follow me there :laugh:) pictures I posted earlier as teaser:

Close-up of Ivysaur:

51179258402_5c819546cc_c.jpg

The POKéCENTER by night:

51197395241_3238c3844a_c.jpg

------

*Ivysaur, Doduo, Pokemon® and all related names, images, etc. are property of Nintendo Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.*

I'll preface my comment by saying that I have never engaged with the Pokemon franchise at all, so any lore/references you've included will fly over my head!

That said, I think this is a beautiful build! The building would work as a modular, there's plenty of interesting detailing both inside and out. And I really appreciate the technique you've used for the skirts on the two women stood out front. Maybe it makes them look a bit like they're on springs, but I don't think there's anything better you could do in the absence of an official part for that purpose.

That’s really cool!!! 

Since TLG and Ninento are partnered up, hopefully they will produce minifigure-styled Pokemon and Legend of Zelda themes eventually. 

You did a cool job!!!

On 5/23/2021 at 1:28 PM, jimmynick said:

Nice modular! I particularly like the awning — very creative!

Thanks! I wanted to incorporate a pokeball somewhere in the facade, so the awning was the perfect place for that

On 5/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, Alexandrina said:

I'll preface my comment by saying that I have never engaged with the Pokemon franchise at all, so any lore/references you've included will fly over my head!

That said, I think this is a beautiful build! The building would work as a modular, there's plenty of interesting detailing both inside and out. And I really appreciate the technique you've used for the skirts on the two women stood out front. Maybe it makes them look a bit like they're on springs, but I don't think there's anything better you could do in the absence of an official part for that purpose.

Thanks for the nice comment!

On 5/24/2021 at 11:17 PM, DBlegonerd7 said:

That’s really cool!!! 

Since TLG and Ninento are partnered up, hopefully they will produce minifigure-styled Pokemon and Legend of Zelda themes eventually. 

You did a cool job!!!

I do hope so as well :D Thanks :)