burritoboi1

[L7 - Yout - TT] Operation Moonshine

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

[L7 - Yout - TT] Operation Moonshine

We had landed on Yout, our new site of operations, perfect for the task at hand. The Emperor himself had tasked me, lowly ISB Agent Nyche Tejat, to run this operation, I was perfect for this. I was allocated a few troopers for the initial landing, reinforcements would arrive as soon as we established the base camp. Morale was high amongst the men. Sargeant Flix ( Tk- 2960) heard a noise coming from the cliffs. We saw something with a blaster come over the cliff. A burst of green light erupted from the barrel. A rocket. It headed towards Flik as he ran forwards to arrest the rebel scum.

51197221558_6bcc86e404_w.jpg

Edited by goatman461

Really nice work on the SNOT landscaping - you have really used a good range of slopes to give a realistic rock work profile. For something to improve, I would try grouping the colours together a bit more - there is often colour variation in rocks but it tends to be in larger areas!

7 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Really nice work on the SNOT landscaping - you have really used a good range of slopes to give a realistic rock work profile. For something to improve, I would try grouping the colours together a bit more - there is often colour variation in rocks but it tends to be in larger areas!

Thanks! I'll defo work on that for the future!