Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 10292 F.R.I.E.N.D.S The Apartments

Here is my review on 10292 F.R.I.E.N.D.S The Apartments:

THE GOOD:

• Spacious to place minifigures in different situation.
  • Foosball table and some of the furnitures are great little build.
  • Love both kitchens.
  • Great new version of the characters in minifigure form.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Building experience not as fresh as The Central Perks Cafe.

Overall, it's really a set for the fans of the tv series.  I personally not a fan but watched it on TV back in the days, so the experience during build and after building is quite different compare to let's say any MCU sets.  I would have give it full marks if I did not own the Central Perks Cafe.  There are lots of building techniques already been done, and I do feel the Central Perks one is a bit more complex and the end product is more lively.  Having said that, I still has a good time and surprised with size of this.  And considering Seinfields set is also on the way, we may able to build our own TV studios in LEGO.  The minifigures are excellent and it's always good to get new version of any characters.  (but sad LEGO cut corner for not wearable turkey XD) The highlights for me are definitely the foosball table and both kitchens, I feel there are not of great stuff being hidden there and only appreciate it when you actually built it.  You will love this set if you are a fan of the series, but if you are like me, I will still recommend this set but will rate the Central Perks higher and the pricing of this one is also slightly on the higher end, especially in NZ =(