Supersick_

[WIP] “L’Anubis” - 3rd Rate Ship of the Line

Yes, I’m definitely making instructions for Anubis.

Thanks so much to everyone for the encouragement. I’m making progress, work has just been busy for a bit!

2 hours ago, Dashiell brown said:

Can you fit a minifig below decks of they have the short legs on? 

I’m reworking the design so the deck heights are a little easier for minifigs. Annoyingly this is taking a bit of effort but in the end the result will be worth it. 

On 10/22/2021 at 5:58 PM, nimitstexan said:

How goes the Annubis?

She's going, but very slowly. Work has been very busy and I just haven't had the energy to resolve all the things I'm trying to do yet. 

In short, I want to give her a bit more space so she's going to grow a bit in scale. Will have more time to dedicate after first week of Nov. I would like to complete her in time for the holidays (building season)!

9 hours ago, Supersick_ said:

She's going, but very slowly. Work has been very busy and I just haven't had the energy to resolve all the things I'm trying to do yet. 

In short, I want to give her a bit more space so she's going to grow a bit in scale. Will have more time to dedicate after first week of Nov. I would like to complete her in time for the holidays (building season)!

Still intending to keep her in relative scale to the Fer Maiden and the Barracuda Brig?

4 hours ago, nimitstexan said:

Still intending to keep her in relative scale to the Fer Maiden and the Barracuda Brig?

Yes, just going to be a plate here and a few studs there but requires some redoing of structures.

Supersick_,

I hope that this message finds you well! Might I kindly beg your indulgence of an update on this spectacular project?  I am, and I am sure others are as well, most desirous of building this ship!

Thank you for a moment of your time!

Cheers,

Anubis1Anpu

Edited by Anubis1Anpu
typographical

Aye, I've made progress on her. Work has been killer so I've been behind schedule... I'll be finishing soon. Hopefully she will launch in April, May at the latest. 

I'm really happy with the updates - the size has increased slightly to make things both stronger as well as play better. I think I will finish her as a waterline model first and then develop the full hull afterwards.

Thanks for the motivation, it won't be long now...