Sign in to follow this  
Waterbrick Down

Heroica: Glory Amongst The Stars - Trade Bazaar

~Note: This topic is meant for players conducting business with the merchants in character. If you have any out of character questions about the items, please ask them in the appropriate Rules & FAQ’s or General Discussion threads~

51189286779_73aec7f991_o.png

EBRIA STATION TRADE BAZAAR

The Bazaar is truly the heart of the Ebria Station. The place is bustling with people from the morning till night, and the cacophony of sounds and scents will make the unaccustomed shopper dizzy. Traders, merchants and peddlers from all corners of the Arm come to sell their wares here, but most of them cannot be trusted to give a decent price for the items they sell. There are merchants that have earned the trust of Heroica, and all heroes of the noble organization are advised to trade with them.

How to Buy:

In order to buy items, you post the name of the merchant you wish to buy from and a list of all the items you wish to purchase and their total cost, and then deplete their cost from your amount of credits. Make sure to adjust your information in the Hero Registry topic accordingly, adding the bought items to your inventory and decreasing the amount of credits. The prices are marked in the description of each item, and they are not negotiable. None of the regular items will ever run out of stock. If there is an item with a limited amount available for purchase, it will be stated separately.

Needless to say, you cannot buy more than you can afford. Thieves and cheaters will be thrown out of Heroica.

Example:

Enson walked to Sathos’s Stimulants and purchased 2 Plasma Potions for a total of 50 credits. 75 - 50 = 25 credits left. Enson relishes his new treasures trying to decide what next to purchase.

How to Sell: 

Selling the items in your inventory is trickier, so you need to pay attention when you do it. All items can be sold back to the shops at half their initial price, rounded down. Items that do not have a set price cannot be sold at the Marketplace, but you might find another player more interested in them.

To sell items, list all the items you wish to sell and the amount of credits you get from them, and then add that amount to your own credits. Again, make sure to adjust your information in the Hero Registry topic accordingly. It doesn't matter which merchant you sell the items to. It is not possible to retrieve sold items that none of the merchants offer.

Again, cheating with this system will get you tossed out of Heroica.

Example:

Enson, desperate to pay off his debts, sells his standard Voidstar Hammer for 50 credits. 25+50 credits = 75 credits in possession. Enson was now weaponless, but at least he could do more shopping.

The Merchants:

Sathos’s Stimulants

51165643449_866313bba8.jpg

51165963240_5935d90ceb_t.jpg
“Ah so you’re looking for some enhancements? I’ve got just the thing for you, these wares were produced in finest state-of-the-art biotech labs on Phejhar. These’ll give you a pep in your step and a step in your pep.”

Items for Sale (Note: Usable only once)

CRyJOyIuttJ6kRulTWE_kdFXqsStiHGYlcp1TUXfyyFjNjfrYG9xKJ9yrc_QDxjDLt22ZUKH8XcpdZ8NcAuUsFy3KjoQ7-XQbEoTt4O6Br1nIabnQ8tRDjm2qr6jrYzQksyz0CMcAdrenaline Decoction: (Consumable) Used as part of the Attack Action, grants a second attack - 50 Credits

sZ-FO28-qg8h8d4_YR8tr522-cSUsnnupDxW2JxodnZbbyg0NIRlUK6vJXrxnKkYklN2grKQRra_gQIwuwp_GJBRO13kTE5h4eY9rBbE45v9mnQHx81C0yI8KUk_E7pPT-iaiIeSÆther Brew: (Consumable) Restores a character’s Spirit for 1d6 + user’s Arcana/Nature/Religion/Occult proficiency - 20 Credits 

SHODY8kQqgfzq6gBjNlxbz7Jh-D-M_pVggdQ1N5QqVLpyy1eeD2XfM78BWyUktrvsBsFXqkLkJeC_1aXEJckwLMCP0vPPuyNIP5mfbanyPfuGwCI8AjxADrmBgsOKJvPG4-GLKVdBulking Stim: (Consumable) Used as part of the Attack Action, doubles Vitality till the end of next turn - 50 Credits

VngigO6p-96ucg18Ook0WNs4iD3NKJm4ntWut3eGKmIcf3R21L9nBUn3kHnjh3QOzFiOMCs8GpjKFvzBLNrw6j1MFLFIzmQLNskQzzTtUnMNtRBxB3KmgKfc15Vcz4KiELTXFUhhEssence of Glibness: (Consumable) Makes the next Deception, Intimidation, Performance, or Persuasion Proficiency Check Lucky. - 10 Credits

KUjt35hePq-f2eFb7OIm3Xr_Rt64Ak4g3c0coDQ6Sa_k0TN-WmLjm3sGLPNS9C9NCdM0uZ0Oq5pVqLppp4yhHzvKJDAzWBJokdXELzXQDYhDr_J2E3zX8YdfEcGBldQtnUIAQNvHEssence of Intellect: (Consumable) Makes the next Culture, Engineering, Piloting, or Technology Proficiency Check Lucky. - 10 Credits

2wYehR7lc6ARedL6LzDhlDR5TEM4Xel7CJrWEsY-cD-ZcGZHAONj1RZSiUEZSd1o7ZdwqSgmGleg3q8u9p0f-1WcaEGhgifc55pHywV0ua-1zou-HSeq6dBrKd9_rTGfA6IkzcpVEssence of Precaution: (Consumable) Makes the next Insight, Medicine, Perception, or Stealth Proficiency Check Lucky. - 10 Credits

3AZWfZPIBpPw_k2tvblK1O_6FTFo34e38iuCHu_XKCsjhn4LTHeFGa33ERPQGz0lQU1AD8JjJWiCgqmViUK6KpGJvTGFQVwyAM9I_IGuwbTgKBlmlKkBnhqfSIFZDOKBOtjTAWWYEssence of Toughness: (Consumable) Makes the next Acrobatics, Athletics, Sleight of Hand, or Survival Proficiency Check Lucky. - 10 Credits

Fy84nb1CEoMn2Ex4TRVbnRiw1qnxv9dZcqfbAyYSr9wOSBZXU5BtSto5cv_T3vPpfoSKR8v9banfn2yaqzBkHdiqxkHW42R4_7-9WooMYuOBV8ApBbufZW1IGEy7tNtEEu8ohw-DNanite Elixir: (Consumable) Removes 1 negative status effect from character - 25 Credits

ApYKxj1hSMJOKbpOAkwBSFxYdOyw8diu5zNMyDSyHighY2mfewA1etTViqNlgiTCPBNJz0gXQhhGD-aA9RhVNYc26x5-kjNBLJKGP8AoauX5Prta9xQ1VzgVOxRIFUViK4vWHWo4Plasma Potion: (Consumable) Heals character 1d6 Vitality + user's Medicine proficiency - 10 Credits

64q4l52-POVWbko__fc4iB31N9uTbILCEcURJs_Efm7rCZOvnJI9h3yst5D7tMBZ8iY_Rz9ZVikhbvuh1udHNkipwegQgCCNSGazwTPmlKy5KK9Qmap7G_525480Bz08DTTFxXOSReflexive Tonic: (Consumable) Used as as part of a Move Action, doubles Velocity for the current turn - 25 Credits

Eb’Vo’nik’s Equipment Sales

51164862851_816160c6aa.jpg

ZrfYkdZula71u2I3fiSf189TviaxGnJFWc2G6_pqhmezOuiDaeK8iM7XrhkkCnSY0CFXWOAQ8G5zysCaKhmiG-J9qCBm2zoqWUhg3OdRRZP4nCg393Y7f5WOaTuU46Tdteu239_m
“Careful! You break it, you buy it. I don’t take any refunds and what you see is what you get. Does it work? Of course it does, what kind of merchant do you take me for, do I look like some scheming Elf or Ytaxxi?”

Items for Sale

uQzb2_ciofHHwG7TWpkpj8F8tDKS8hyojex-JizfWvLYTtUY9bJq9MroKvJf8dSaaP_YO294UKseSNb6sBZAgnuMP1C9K8YyBrj0L-ODGQo0EpN7huiL4q0x5mCMGHZp9GNBbrMEAV Rig: (Tool) Grants +1 Intimidation or Performance Success - 50 Credits

K9kboOeMH3Pkrv72oeUf_1f8ZRsHPL-yvR6d_rQaPmXvN3Aj7lAFTzIZq7S5dyypE4UIG3umenGqfrOjfIpoWHOB6zOzcEy-XC206oPp8-OpcggbdHqpWyjs5tOzKz9Bc8X1YplxCloaking Generator: (Tool) Grants +1 Sleight of Hand or Stealth Success - 50 Credits

R23BgS6W0GkjurxGXfnM7-Xl70c8JL8BTa0ofYywcZ680TSAGfzAE9Aw33CQLDWTbczkM187ru3o96Q5LIlm192eQ39bfV2xC_Gl1te_mgjZuRiDYX7lbIV3tUAlTRmsiDYCDANvExo Suit: (Tool) Grants +1 Acrobatics or Athletics Success - 50 Credits

5H5Ka24PXuDxvPvzsY5o3cq5FtIdS08NB1nJLBgcFKo2kRh5_CFoiKVIt8QOQbGzwfOOjL3wi_CFnKT3_PJooDXPoDuMo3ZaFCjXzk6gh56qDikXgUlBw2Poit8yGxOgCPw0NzNzFarsight Goggles: (Tool) Grants +1 Perception or Survival Success - 50 Credits

8J57laNGIjsEsgnYJDPrfUhuaTq1yPvSCRq_WpL9KKATM-ubVLBxkRG_YWgaYHVE_yWFRExAMOwvRNXh447YcwjdGdwqkWsBdnZcBqZPvoxauBFM98qefRJxn1-u2e0zy7MEj0jTHacking Chip: (Tool) Grants +1 Coding or Technology Success - 50 Credits

aVaAK2vWzEL9_cpPxUuDJ5YLa2dfIcHkxe_h6RnXomm2PH3kvk63gjaSFpR4_dX8NjSYwxEHmeYU1SQ4pGa69MoXnhDJ1iKXFtxQiARMwMXIURjOvCgQVuXnglBjXRDQeLJpRbdPHolo-Scroll: (Tool) Grants 1 extra known Spell - 100 Credits

5AH8mrQS9ok8tlpJ3ecQc_T5OWgO743V6sRvmMHRmTUF5DCPaKbbobPM8Z-mwnwB9yqQc1cxal28lmPWyp0X1YFNKlhC28t0zxb66IaQ1kcpXq_MiGxZCi7KxJyWnEyKC-yiqfEMTranslator Cube: (Tool) Grants +1 Culture or Persuasion Success - 50 Credits

qHPfnOQnoyDS0VURjxZFpmCMR4rex6R1pQ3mgyV7U49oxSgHhNVAPXQ9Iefl5sVGFu-_PtMvGetg8fWrR_ktRTlPDVVbEk0T936k5DyncqJ7GoirzL47goAVWJLjZJZzxBOuzTfGUtility Belt: (Tool) Grants +1 Engineering or Medicine Check Success - 50 Credits

Mynot’s Munitions

51167145838_46576cb777.jpg

OJd8Pr7y5tl8NHmAvlXk_2XaHfjT6NPJaDqBdprq2FEAagkmUsa-eC5Y-OttTgh4a2fAqJBhmRMNHBLLDZob_iwX8v0n0Q3unu3-m8_I1wQyvMMngUKnaPtH9HB_o7xEIDWS63E0
Hmmm… I know someone with an eye for quality when I see them. Look no further, I carry some of the most impressive weapons you’ll see on this entire station. I’ve got all your makes and models, even a few exotics in the back if you’re interested.

Items for Sale

imFFDaid8Zvw12zSWv1lIv_Ovn2HCNnTsc2DYRy7P8HfINgEpIVg65e8hZV8bs3GImr-TX3ADzbtFYlzirR1CQatMGR5Dp1rjmPht4JbHNJazmpCAM5tuwikID8LKEOWhbumOAfPStandard Weapon: (Standard Kinetic/Elemental/Energy Melee/Short Range/Long Range Weapon) Grants +1 Success to Weapon Checks - 100 Credits

niaHqgrETBAa_nDAo3-m3cLqroXMcxBbvKRGczju1KyjQavUPVHMqIoF__qj8egoIl2GCzFhM-EjNabm-l0KZly5C5BBdih9ab9gOfGAWxv6JKfYuV4MY6dmmdXroNQkRngGm52QStandard Amour: (Standard Kinetic/Elemental/Energy Armour) +1 Armour Mod to Weapon Checks (minimum Strength 2) - 200 Credits

6nsPRvvy0y3yoQA_v0ti7wM80k44lrBZgimgoD3cnFiI5_oDLIf1vatZ96D_Y7cX-45h-NKgSxnTQucXR6NWFK9O9eMB6P7nsHUSVdnbHQwN9RgIot85Roaif6mfxVh8ESP0yNQ9Energy Cell: (Consumable) Used as part of an Attack Action, doubles Weapon Modifier for next attack - 25 Credits

jlphKlNdVNpEL2tc6CQYhy8JmJvqPSDcQ6JmlefxV7LrJm0maHPe09DSRIFbDQyYNKB6GkwejwXfeaPhE-R9EeqTAu4o36zdjJ-fLirbO3He_D3RMdMcbOWd1p86OOEQ23OYbEZSShield Booster: (Consumable) Used as part of an Attack Action, doubles Armour Modifier until attacked - 25 Credits

Services Available:

Enhance Weapon Grade:
Any weapon can be upgraded with this service, adding one Success for Weapon Check rolls. Each upgrade has a fixed cost. Upgrading from standard to calibrated = 300 Credits, Calibrated to Engineered = 600 Credits, Engineered to Precision = 1200 Credits.

Enhance Armor Grade:
Any Armor can be upgraded with this service, adding one Armor Mod for Weapon Check rolls. Each upgrade has a fixed cost. Upgrading from standard to Padded = 600 Credits, Padded to Reinforced = 1200 Credits, Reinforced to Composite = 2400 Credits.

Convert Weapon Type:
A weapon’s damage type can be adjusted from one type (Kinetic, Energy, Elemental) to another for a cost of 50 Credits.

Convert Armor Type:
An armor’s damage resistance type can be adjusted from type (Kinetic, Energy, Elemental) to another for a cost of 100 Credits.

Craft Grenade:
Create a specific explosive to fit your needs. Only a maximum of 4 can be carried at a time. Pick one attribute from up to five categories and sum up the price for the total cost of the consumable.

Casing
·Hampering: Deals 3 damage (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Dangerous: Deals 5 Damage (Minimum Explosives 3) - 4 Credits
·Deadly: Deals 7 Damage (Minimum Explosives 5) - 6 Credits

Fuse
·Minor: Hit a square 2 squares away (Minimum explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Middling: Hit a square 4 squares away (Minimum Explosives 3) - 4 Credits
·Major: Hit a square 6 squares away (Minimum Explosives 5) - 6 Credits

Accelerant
·Contained: Hits 4 Squares (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Enveloping: Hits 9 Squares (Minimum Explosives 3) - 4 Credits
·Expansive: Hits 16 Squares (Minimum Explosives 5) - 6 Credits

Composition
·Chemical: Deals Elemental Damage (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Concussive: Deals Energy Damage (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Fragmentive: Deals Kinetic Damage (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits

Additive
·Adhesive: Restrains for 1 Turn (Minimum Explosives 1) - 2 Credits
·Flash: Blinds for 1 Turn (Minimum Explosives 3) - 4 Credits
·Smoke: Makes area lightly obscured (Minimum Explosives 3) - 4 Credits
·Stun: Stuns for 1 Turn (Minimum Explosives 5) - 6 Credits

Felix made his way through the ever-bustling Bazaar of Ebria Station. He checked his PDA and frowned as he saw his meagre bank account. Passing Mynot's stall, the Chimeran briefly eyed the Grenades before letting go of the thought of buying some. "Not really my style."

He stopped at Sathos' Stimulants where he perused the wares, finally settling on 1x Plasma Potion for a total of 10 Credits, which left his account completely empty now

8 hours ago, Khorne said:

He stopped at Sathos' Stimulants where he perused the wares, finally settling on 1x Plasma Potion for a total of 10 Credits, which left his account completely empty now

"Ah distilled from the rare Juvian Night Howler, you'll find that potion really gets the blood pumping just when you need it. If you ever need anything more potent come and see me, you won't find quality like that anywhere else my friend."

Varen popped over to the stimulants shop. "Oh nice. These are going to come in handy real soon." He purchases 1x Essence of Glibness and 1x Essence of Intellect for a total of 20 credits. He now has 55 credits left.

"Gotta spend money to make money, as they say."

On 5/19/2021 at 9:09 AM, Waterbrick Down said:

51165643449_866313bba8.jpg

"Um, hi. I'll have a Plasma Potion - Ten creds, right?" 
Yelana took a small pyramidal device out of a pouch on her belt - It unfolded, displaying a small hologram that read 'Account Balance: 10 Credits'. She swiped her fingers across one of the unfolded triangles to confirm the purchase, the balance changing to zero as she did. Replacing the device, Yelana double-checked to make sure that she had her rifle on her back - She did. 
"Thanks. Oh, and do you know where I can get some good Crimson Chai between here and the Oc|Tan Refuel Depot? The stuff in the Hall's a bit weak for me." 

Spoiler

Yelana buys one Plasma Potion for 10 Credits, leaving her with 0 Credits. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

"Um, hi. I'll have a Plasma Potion - Ten creds, right?" 
Yelana took a small pyramidal device out of a pouch on her belt - It unfolded, displaying a small hologram that read 'Account Balance: 10 Credits'. She swiped her fingers across one of the unfolded triangles to confirm the purchase, the balance changing to zero as she did. Replacing the device, Yelana double-checked to make sure that she had her rifle on her back - She did. 
"Thanks. Oh, and do you know where I can get some good Crimson Chai between here and the Oc|Tan Refuel Depot? The stuff in the Hall's a bit weak for me." 

Hide contents

Yelana buys one Plasma Potion for 10 Credits, leaving her with 0 Credits. 

"While I take pride in having a fine stock of many rare ingredients, the more culinary components you can find at Svet's Spice's at the southern edge of the Bazaar."

OoC: Just as a heads up this is simply a bit of world building, no need to actually go to the spice shop.

Zaria makes her way into the bazaar, shuffling her way through the crowds. Upon reaching the stimulants shop, she purchases a plasma potion, leaving her creditless.

(10 credits - 10 credits = 0 Credits)

Valesia wanders through the vendors stopping and sampling from many of the food brokers, "Now let's see, we should probably be prepared for a few tense situations." The Cladrasith stops at Sathos's shop humming a low sing-song tune before picking out an Essence of Precaution. Credit purse now lighter, but confidence fuller she heads back to the Hall.

(10 credits - 10 credits = 0 Credits)

Before leaving on her mission, Merei buys an essence of intellect, reducing her credits to 0.

Coming back from their last mission, Polaris stated. I really don't need this stuff for technical reasons and it is not my style to boot. As she sold off the Stun Sword (Standard Elemental Melee Range Weapon), Standard Issue Peace Keeper (Standard Kinetic Short Range Weapon), for 50 credits each {taking her total up to 70+50+50=170 credits for now}. As she continues to look around she spotted items she thought might comes in handy. Buys a Utility Belt (tool) Grants +1 Engineering or Medicine Check Success for 50 credits and two Plasma Potion(s) (consumable) heals character 1d6 Vitality + user's Medicine proficiency for 10 credits each {taking her total to 170-50-10-10=100 credits for now}. 

As Polaris was about to leave the "Marketplace"...

An unknown voice calls out to her. Hey, Hey, Hey, Robot Bear! 

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg In MILES monotone voice. /// I believe someone is trying to get our attention. 

pete_liken_square.jpg Pete Liken, here and you look like some one that has a concerning eye for great stuff. Heheeh. And I have stuff the other vendors don't carry, just look around you will see "smart" items no one else will carry. Haahaa I get the feeling the other vendors are just afraid of the stuff. Heeheee. 

As Polaris looks around she spots one item that looked promising as she went to touch it...

holiea_blade_two_square.jpg A spectral chain lashes out and grabs Pete. Holiea! Holiea! 

pete_liken_square.jpg Sorry about that, I can't get rid of it, even if I wanted to. Haaahaa It is attached to me as you can see, quite literally. Heehee  

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg What else do you have to offer then. That is when she spotted it. 

wirlwind_boomrange_two_square.jpg Whirlwind Boomerang (Standard Elemental Short Range Weapon) 

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg How much for this? 

pete_liken_square.jpg 100 credits and it is yours. Heeheeh. 

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg Sold. As she finishes leaving the "marketplace". That is when "it" started talking. 

wirlwind_boomrange_two_square.jpg Oh, thank the deity I am away from that weirdo. You don't seem that bad from what I can tell. I am a wind spirt infused in this weapon threw ancient "ceremonies". And you will find using me quite easy. That is when "it" flew  around the two. Just like using your..."golem". Not to mention your enemies will fear me, if they are smart.  

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg /// Oh great, another talking "thing". 

MILES don't be rude. 

/// Sorry, wind spirt. 

That does bring up a question what am I spouse to call you. 

wirlwind_boomrange_two_square.jpg I have been called Whirlwind Boomerang in the past. And if you are worthy I will be very useful. 

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg What does that mean? Then a mischievous look came over her. I think a simple test is need, Whirlwind Boomerang. That is when she tossed the Whirlwind Boomerang at Pete Liken and some random "lady friend".  Causing a wind storm to surround the unsuspecting victims, as the Whirlwind Boomerang returns to Polaris. 

pete_liken_square.jpg Hay! What the heck is that all about? I was just trying make a "deal" with my new friend here and you did that. The "lady friend" was also howling something in elvish. 

ice_bear_mech_front_square.jpg Run. run, run MILES! As she leaves quickly she yells back at Pete Liken. Sorry, I was testing something out and realize I got to be some ware else like soon. 

As Polaris, MILES and this new weapon leaves the "Marketplace". Polaris spend her last credits on the new weapon leaving her with grand total on zero. 

Making his way through the Bazaar, Enson purchased a Utility Belt from Eb'Vo'nik.

70 credits

= 20 credits

Decker wandered through the trade bazaar, looking at each individual item - and then feeling a kick in the gut when he saw the price tag. Maybe I shouldn't have blown all my credits on extra leg space on the shuttle ride to Ebria station.

Nevertheless, aware of the dangers of his mission, Decker purchases a single plasma potion.

10 credits

Minus 10 credits

Means Decker has 0 credits to his name.

Hands stuffed in his pockets, Soren strolled to the Bazaar. He couldn't deny he'd been eyeing up the power of Yelana's rifle all quest, and if he was going to be getting into shoot-outs, his equipment needed to be on par. He didn't need to invest too much in what else the Bazaar had to offer anyways, at least not yet.

Soren sells his Standard Vibro Knife and Tactical Leathers (210+50+50=310 credits), then upgrades his handgun from standard to calibrated (310-300=10 Credits).

Satisfied, the pilot twirls the weapon in his hand. Now that was a sidearm. 

On her way back from the Hall, Yelana passed through the Trade Bazar. Stopping at Sathos's Stimulants for a Plasma Potion, and Eb'Vo'nik's Equipment to get a Hacking Chip and a Translator Cube, she made her way to her apartment. 

Spoiler

190 Credits - 10 (Plasma Potion) - 50 (Hacking Chip) - 50 (Translator Cube) = 80 Credits. 

Zaria steps into the market, approaching the munitions vendor. After a small period of negotiations, Zaria sells her Beam Blade (Standard Melee Energy Weapon) and Repeating Slug Thrower (Standard Kinetic Long Range Weapon) for 100 credits (50+50=100).

Making her way to the stimulants stall, Zaria browses the available wares and purchases an Essence of Toughness and a Plasma Potion for 20 credits (10+10=20).

Zaria departs the market with her bags lighter and her credit pouch much heavier.

100-20=80
175+80=255 credits

Yissam♥ is quick to swing through the bazaar on her way back to Heroica Hall, fending off one of two eager fans in her way with pre-prepared digital autographs. She unloads the Modified Laser Blaster for 50 credits first off.

Then it's a trip to Eb's for a Holo-scroll (Alter Form) at the cost of 100 credits, filming all the while as she browses the various wares, much to the consternation of the proprietor.

Finally, rounding off a segment of Cultureshock!!!, she scoops up 2 Essences of Glibness, an Essence of Intellect, and an Æther Brew for a combined total of 50 credits.

Spoiler

150+50=200
200-100=100
100-50=50 credits

Merei sells the Wire-Wrapped Astroball Bat (Standard Kinetic Melee Weapon) for fifty credits. (130+50=180)

Kirwin sells the Rusty Wrench from the previous mission for 50 credits. (120 + 50 = 170)

Kirwin buys 4 Hampering Minor Chemical Contained grenades for 8 credits each (32 total, 170 - 32 = 138)

Kirwin buys 2 Plasma Potions for 10 credits each (20 total, 138-20 = 118)

Kirwin gets his Road Leathers adjusted to less of a gang style look so as not to draw as much attention in the streets.

Kirwin buys a hacking chip (100 total, 118 - 100 = 18)

Edited by karmajay

Zaria enters the market, prepping herself for the mission ahead. Looking over her hastily scribbled list, she moves through the stimulants stall, purchasing an aetherbrew and a plasma potion (10+20=30 credits).

Then, moving through the Equipment stall, she rummages through the holoscrolls until she finds one small enough to fit into her satchel. (100 credits). Having finished her purchases, she leaves the market with a much lighter credits pouch.

(255-30-100=125 credits)

Merei returns to the market and buys one plasma potion and one nanite elixir. (180-35=145)

Nanite Elixir: (Consumable) Removes 1 negative status effect from character - 25 Credits

Plasma Potion: (Consumable) Heals character 1d6 Vitality + user's Medicine proficiency - 10 Credits

51738152787_d5843a701f_q.jpg "Got this funny feeling I'll need these, this unit will have one Nanite Elixer and two Plasma Potions sir."

Credits 130 - 45 = 85 credits left

Decker buys 2 Plasma Potions, dropping from 72 to (10 * 2 = 20, 72 - 20 = 52) 52 credits.

Entering the Bazaar, Enson makes his way over to Sathos's Stumulants, where he buys three Plasma Potions, an Essence of Precaution, an Essesnse of Glibness, and an Æther Brew for seventy credits. He then moves over to Mynot's Munitions and buys a hampering, minor, contained, chemical, adhesive grenade for ten credits, leaving him with two credits to his name.