Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] The last Kingdom of falcons

Hello to all , this is my last moc that i finish this days and inspired me the colors palete of the new lego creator castle 3 in 1.

At the first i wasnt sure for the yellow color but i try to mix it with some other colors and at the end i hope the result its good.

As all my mocs want to be playable and this is that i try and here.!!

51187653636_b1da107831_k.jpg

51188717020_3858304996_k.jpg

51186954092_e2b7a3852d_k.jpg

51188718185_24d218447f_k.jpg

51188425369_1503ee7ef9_k.jpg

51186951837_faebd6b630_k.jpg

51188716805_1f73a849aa_k.jpg

Very nice work (again)! Even though it seems a bit foreign to see a castle building in yellow, it really grows on me the more I study it. Also given the misconception of a dark and grey medieval period, it is nice to see some colorful builds that actually reflect the nicer side of the period. :sweet:

That's a nice build you have there.

It does feel a bit compressed when standing next to the Blacksmith and Inn though.

Oh, btw, I don't know if it is on purpose, but the diagonal bricks on top of the towers (the crenellations) does come over as a ghost mask or minecraft face.

Certainly nice build at a larger scale then the 3-in-1 castle but I can see the style for sure, same with that Guarded Inn XL.

I will probably scale down my IDEAS Blacksmith instead of scaling up when I do get the 3-in-1 Castle , as in general my builds are smaller overall (Creator 3in1 / City scale instead of Modulars) .

But of course I love seeing larger builds with details like this, like the brickwork is excellent here.

Edited by TeriXeri

17 hours ago, Sarophas said:

Very nice work (again)! Even though it seems a bit foreign to see a castle building in yellow, it really grows on me the more I study it. Also given the misconception of a dark and grey medieval period, it is nice to see some colorful builds that actually reflect the nicer side of the period. :sweet:

iam really glad for this feedback.its was something that i have to mind i wasnt sure for the yellow color of the castle but at the end i really enjoy it

18 hours ago, caiman0637 said:

Great build!

thank you for this!!

9 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

That's a nice build you have there.

It does feel a bit compressed when standing next to the Blacksmith and Inn though.

Oh, btw, I don't know if it is on purpose, but the diagonal bricks on top of the towers (the crenellations) does come over as a ghost mask or minecraft face.

thank you for your feedback..haha i didnt see this you say for the gost mask bu i think its really truth..:classic:

9 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Certainly nice build at a larger scale then the 3-in-1 castle but I can see the style for sure, same with that Guarded Inn XL.

I will probably scale down my IDEAS Blacksmith instead of scaling up when I do get the 3-in-1 Castle , as in general my builds are smaller overall (Creator 3in1 / City scale instead of Modulars) .

But of course I love seeing larger builds with details like this, like the brickwork is excellent here.

iam really glad for your feedback.the yellow castle inspired me from the colors of the new castle 3 in 1.

But from the start to my mind was to fit it with my guarded inn moc and the blacksmith shop.

I think at the end was this i want at the begining.

2 hours ago, pantelis said:

But from the start to my mind was to fit it with my guarded inn moc and the blacksmith shop.

And it does very well :thumbup: 

I was speaking for my own builds (once I get the actual 3-in-1 Castle set) , I'm not suggesting you to scale things down.

Edited by TeriXeri

This is delightful — love the colour scheme. I'm less convinced by the way the boundary of the build seems to float over the table, but the keep itself is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

And it does very well :thumbup: 

I was speaking for my own builds (once I get the actual 3-in-1 Castle set) , I'm not suggesting you to scale things down.

I think my mate when i buy the new castle 3 in 1 i will try it..:classic:

1 hour ago, jimmynick said:

This is delightful — love the colour scheme. I'm less convinced by the way the boundary of the build seems to float over the table, but the keep itself is really cute. Thanks for sharing!

thank you very much for this feedback. i hope you enjoy it.:classic:

I like it overall, I just wonder if the yellow would be looking better only confined to the upper part rather than all the tower from top to bottom.
In any case, very good build. I enjoy much your constructions.

This looks great.  The towers are fantastic and the crenelations are really neat the way they are designed.   I like the inclusion of the yellow it really works here especially with the dark blue roof.  Your builds are great and this is another example.  Looks good next to your other build and the blacksmith shop.  

Well done. The modular nature of your MOC gives it many possibilities. The overall attention to detail really makes it stand out. Kudos.

23 hours ago, Niku said:

I like it overall, I just wonder if the yellow would be looking better only confined to the upper part rather than all the tower from top to bottom.
In any case, very good build. I enjoy much your constructions.

Thank you very much for this feedback my friend. It's was something that start as an inspiration from the new Lego castle set 3 in 1. 

17 hours ago, zoth33 said:

This looks great.  The towers are fantastic and the crenelations are really neat the way they are designed.   I like the inclusion of the yellow it really works here especially with the dark blue roof.  Your builds are great and this is another example.  Looks good next to your other build and the blacksmith shop.  

Thank you very much for your feedbacks my mate. Are always at the point of my builts and iam really appreciate it. 

3 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Well done. The modular nature of your MOC gives it many possibilities. The overall attention to detail really makes it stand out. Kudos.

Iam really glad for your comments. This is the point at my last Mocs. I try to make them like modular creations and give them the chance to be playable! 

Look great! The colors work better than expected. My only qualm is scaling. The Blacksmith house being as big as an entire castle... But I get it. It's LEGO and scaling is always weird anyway even in official sets.

But seeing that does make me think as as stand alone set, the Blacksmith works well. But integrated into a layout it needs to be much smaller. 

I do like the towers on the castle. I think that is clever shaping. And the amount of texture on the side works too. That's always my struggle. How much texture is too much before it looks busy, vs looking too bare.

16 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Look great! The colors work better than expected. My only qualm is scaling. The Blacksmith house being as big as an entire castle... But I get it. It's LEGO and scaling is always weird anyway even in official sets.

But seeing that does make me think as as stand alone set, the Blacksmith works well. But integrated into a layout it needs to be much smaller. 

I do like the towers on the castle. I think that is clever shaping. And the amount of texture on the side works too. That's always my struggle. How much texture is too much before it looks busy, vs looking too bare.

Thank you very much for this great feedback. Iam glad you see details that I want to present from this Moc. The scale of Blacksmith is a scale that you have to fit only with builds like this. Iam wondering if the 3 in 1 new Castle will fit but I think no. I will buy it and iam going keep the tower not the castle. 

That’s an insanely clean build!!! fun fact did you know the normal horse mantle fits in the new style horses? The head armor piece is the only one that doesn’t haha, I’ve been toying with the idea of changing my old horses with new ones and got curious haha

11 hours ago, eldiano said:

That’s an insanely clean build!!! fun fact did you know the normal horse mantle fits in the new style horses? The head armor piece is the only one that doesn’t haha, I’ve been toying with the idea of changing my old horses with new ones and got curious haha

Thank you very much for this feedback.. I didn't know this for the old and new horses!! 

A charming creation! :thumbup: I especially like the shaping, texturing and colouring of the buildings. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but it feels authentic - as if it represented a real edifice.    

22 hours ago, AmperZand said:

A charming creation! :thumbup: I especially like the shaping, texturing and colouring of the buildings. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but it feels authentic - as if it represented a real edifice.    

Thank you very much for this feedback.. Iam glad you enjoy the built. I will try next days to fit it with the tower of the new 3in 1 castle!!