Sign in to follow this  
ODA 401

[GBW] - Commander - Brotherhood - Nasir al-Wadiya

Much of the Anti-Brotherhood propaganda found in both PSIC and KLR nations portrays the Brotherhood as bloodthirsty killers who only desire death and destruction to appease their god. Many sympathizers view that as extreme stereotyping, claiming that they are only trying to take their country back. However, certain individual and/or groups within the Brotherhood aren't too far from the claimed "extreme-stereotyping"; such is the case for Nasir al-Wadiya and his followers. Nasir al-Wadiya, a.k.a "The Butcher of Balafi" was already seen as a religious extremist before the collapse of the Soalon government. He had been responsible for the killing of certain government officials because of their views on the nation's religion. He is very reclusive and very perceptive, being that no military has been able to track him down. His Ruthlessness has given him renown amongst the more fervent leaders within the Brotherhood, especially the Shaykh, and landed him the position of being their main headhunter. 

51189429070_4211a0b911_z.jpg on Flickr

51189527330_28b99f0d5a.jpg

Edited by ODA 401

Basically an up-armored truck like what Al-Qaeda and ISIS used for their vehicular suicide bombers. 

Nice scene! Truly evocative of the current situation in Soalon between clashes, attacks, espionage, smuggling and now ... murders! This war makes us lack for nothing, just like in a real conflict.

5 hours ago, ODA 401 said:

Basically an up-armored truck like what Al-Qaeda and ISIS used for their vehicular suicide bombers. 

I googled Up-Armored Truck ISIS, to be honest I haven't seen homemade panzer like that before. It's almost post-apocalyptic looking wow

On 5/19/2021 at 6:02 AM, Dutch Thriceman said:

I googled Up-Armored Truck ISIS, to be honest I haven't seen homemade panzer like that before. It's almost post-apocalyptic looking wow

That's what you call artistic liberty.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:23 AM, ParmBrick said:

Nice scene! Truly evocative of the current situation in Soalon between clashes, attacks, espionage, smuggling and now ... murders! This war makes us lack for nothing, just like in a real conflict.

Thanks. 

Brotherhood terrorist scum!

They will be crushed!

I like the MOC, very representative.