Sign in to follow this  
MasterofElements

Custom Avengers Endgame Compound

This compound was made using parts from only the two released compound sets (2019 and 2021). I used the instructions from the 2019 version and eyeballed the 2021 version to try and get as many accurate parts as possible. This may not be 100%, but it is most close to what you can make using the parts from both sets combined. 

Avengers Compound 1Compound 2

In this next screenshot, I tried to create some basic kind of Timetravel Portal as seen in the film. In the set, the radar dish is in neon orange but I made it trans blue for fun. 

Compound 3

Here is the interior of the main building, with parts from both sets and some custom builds I added for fun.

Compound 4

Here is a link to some instructions I made. It's fairly amateurish and the first instructions I've ever made, but they work fairly well. 

https://smallpdf.com/shared#st=c0e5800d-cebd-476e-b0cf-15711be574d5&fn=Avengers+Compound+Instructions.pdf&ct=1621362325624&tl=share-document&rf=link

Like I said in the Marvel topic, this looks amazing! The instructions do have some issues, however, with some sub builds (like the walkway) not actually being assembled and just placed there, and with some floating or impossible to place parts at certain points (like how an entire wall is build missing a brick, with the brick being added in a later step, requiring disassembly of the wall) but I don't know how you would fix those things, since these seem to be generated by some program. Once I get the final battle set, I'll definitely try to put this together!

On 5/18/2021 at 2:54 PM, NetherCreeper said:

Like I said in the Marvel topic, this looks amazing! The instructions do have some issues, however, with some sub builds (like the walkway) not actually being assembled and just placed there, and with some floating or impossible to place parts at certain points (like how an entire wall is build missing a brick, with the brick being added in a later step, requiring disassembly of the wall) but I don't know how you would fix those things, since these seem to be generated by some program. Once I get the final battle set, I'll definitely try to put this together!

Yeah I'm going to try and give the instructions another go and make it more Lego-like. Thanks!

Edit: Here is an updated instruction manual: https://smallpdf.com/shared#st=6f285502-1f13-46c3-a2f7-59abdb1f2c09&fn=Avengers+Compound+Instructions.pdf&ct=1621474921638&tl=share-document&rf=link 

Edited by MasterofElements

Wow, this might convince me to pick up the newer set after all, designing an exterior like that would be so fun!

What an amazing job you done there. I want too use your instruction to create my own, but file seem expired, can you post it one more time please?

Edited by geek_felix