Waterbrick Down

Heroica: Glory Amongst The Stars - General Discussion

3 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

I don't think I ever imagined we'd get something like this in Heroica. :roflmao:

I thought it was obvious we were headed here from the second I introduced Atramor. My grand scheme is complete. :snicker:

10 minutes ago, CMP said:

I thought it was obvious we were headed here from the second I introduced Atramor. My grand scheme is complete. :snicker:

Now I understand the chicken.

3 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

and on a side note I like your Fallout Avatar :pir-thumb:

I'm glad you like it :laugh:

58 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

I don't think I ever imagined we'd get something like this in Heroica. :roflmao:

Do we have an inspiration system like Dungeons & Dragons? Can I hand out brownie points? :grin:

1 hour ago, CMP said:

"I am hitting you up LIVE from the sprawling capitalist hellscape of Cosmopli! But this ain't your average everyday Oblique Politique Critique stream: this surprise stream is courtesy of The Squad, my elite team of shock-artists, floor-busters, and rabble-rousing Party Lords! BERS, the Minibar! KIRWIN, the DJ! MEREI, the Spotlight! And we're joined here for this stream by our ultra special guest, ULIZ, the GUARDIAN OF PARTYTIN'!"

This makes me wonder how she would describe the other "heros". And how they might react to a sudden camera in their face. 

@CMP Magnifique.

2 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

This makes me wonder how she would describe the other "heros". And how they might react to a sudden camera in their face. 

Enson makes a kawaii pose with the most bored expression possible.

1 hour ago, Duvors said:

@CMP Magnifique.

The only thing I could think of for Polaris is she would be like a deer in the headlights. 

16 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Not at all, you three are doing just fine and the last bit of conversation there where everyone is trying to get on the same page is just perfect. I'm hoping no one is IRL upset, but the character development is just superb. :thumbup:

Good! 👍
I am certainly not upset, and I am enjoying the opportunity to develop Yelana's character more. 👍

9 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

I love this! 

5 hours ago, Duvors said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

Considering recent events in Mission #4, I'd like to take a moment to discuss the concept of terms of service and how it applies to live-streaming platforms, @CMP. :poke:

It doesn't have to be this quest, or the next, or the next, but eventually some villain will absolutely have to reveal they've been watching the party's progress on live stream for the entire quest. And then I sincerely hope Yissam learns nothing from the moment, and the exact same thing happens again.

EDIT: Also, hope everyone in the US is doing well with the Ida fall out!

25 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Considering recent events in Mission #4, I'd like to take a moment to discuss the concept of terms of service and how it applies to live-streaming platforms, @CMP. :poke:

Hey, half of Akharif are rock people, blood may as well just be a funny shade of paint there!

4 minutes ago, Zepher said:

It doesn't have to be this quest, or the next, or the next, but eventually some villain will absolutely have to reveal they've been watching the party's progress on live stream for the entire quest. And then I sincerely hope Yissam learns nothing from the moment, and the exact same thing happens again.

Views will quadruple as chat tries to smoke out the BBEG of every mission. It'll be great.

26 minutes ago, CMP said:

Views will quadruple as chat tries to smoke out the BBEG of every mission. It'll be great.

Hahaha the BBEG just trolling in the comments section. And all Yissam‘s followers calling them out like “this is clearly the person you’re after!!!”. And Yisssm absolutely not reading the chat.

The BBEG has infiltrated one of their henchman as a moderator and they're going through and deleting all the helpful comments. :laugh:

Hold on, I need to see if I can get sneaking swearing privileges on here.

F u c k

Hehehehe! :grin:

10 minutes ago, Endgame said:

Decker double takes as he sees winged shadows descend over the snow.

"Aw, hell, guys, these things look quick!"

He unholsters his gun, levels it at the nearest Frost Hawk, and then remembers.

"...Aw, right."

Decker moves to H4 and takes a swing at Frost Hawk F.

Somebody get that man some ammo. :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

So does this mean I am mis-reading range ability on the grid system? 

You can still hit A from where you're at, you'll just have a -1 success penalty since you're using a long range weapon (optimal range 3 squares away) instead of a short range weapon (optimal range 2 squares away).

55 minutes ago, samurai-turtle said:

Is some going to call you "Boomer" next?  

Enson is in his sixties and views himself as a figure of authority, so probably.

1 hour ago, Duvors said:

Enson is in his sixties and views himself as a figure of authority, so probably.

Zaria, Enson, and Valesia in the Boomer Squad. :tongue:

31 minutes ago, Kintobor said:

Zaria, Enson, and Valesia in the Boomer Squad. :tongue:

And they pray to the ancient deity Lord Boom(er)ingham.

40 minutes ago, KotZ said:

And they pray to the ancient deity Lord Boom(er)ingham.

meme_boomers.jpg