Waterbrick Down

Heroica: Glory Amongst The Stars - General Discussion

2 hours ago, Zepher said:

Endgame, looks like an exciting fight there! I was really nervous with the 14 vitality, but it looks like the heroes ate through it quickly!!

They played well and rolled well! I scaled that to take 4 or 5 rounds, but hey, Soren and Max went off. :tongue:

I don't always have time to check up on all the threads all the time, so what I would really like / think would be cool is a gallery with all the builds/scenes for HGATS, if feasable. Completely understandable if undoable though.

26 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

I don't always have time to check up on all the threads all the time, so what I would really like / think would be cool is a gallery with all the builds/scenes for HGATS, if feasable. Completely understandable if undoable though.

This is something that can be looked into. :classic:

Also, Happy Halloween, everyone!

On 10/30/2021 at 8:58 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

I am absolutely loving all of these tavern/diner/bar builds we're seeing. @The Legonater That render looks sweet! 

Thanks! The diner was one of the first designs I put together; I'm excited to show off what else Stud.io is capable of.

6 minutes ago, Endgame said:

What's a Progg? :look:

(Not accidental. All things in due time. :wink: )

Yeah I'm way more terrified that Metroids exist in this universe. :oh::laugh:

2 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

Yeah I'm way more terrified that Metroids exist in this universe. :oh::laugh:

Eh, they keep to themselves unless they get cloned or Phazon'ed, you'll be fine. :tongue:

Holy crap, I knew you said the gray trees were Geothermal units, but somehow I did not realize the scale was like that. *huh*

The gears in Endgame's head are now turning as he figures out how to implement a monster that size in a fight. :laugh:

On a more serious note, I do like how this game allows us to mess around with scale in terms of building terrain for battles. Very cool build, WBD. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Endgame said:

Holy crap, I knew you said the gray trees were Geothermal units, but somehow I did not realize the scale was like that. *huh*

Well yeah, there's a reason you guys weren't contacted about bringing down the drake. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Kintobor said:

The gears in Endgame's head are now turning as he figures out how to implement a monster that size in a fight. :laugh:

On a more serious note, I do like how this game allows us to mess around with scale in terms of building terrain for battles. Very cool build, WBD. :thumbup:

Agreed. I've typically kept to a 4x4 brick or 3x3 brick grid, but you can really play around with scale if needed to convey massive things.

On 11/20/2021 at 5:02 PM, Kintobor said:

51675700154_372b52b301_o.jpg
"Oh, pish posh!" Heisenberg replies in disdain. "You're a hero, are you not? Surely you must have a story you can recall? A recent exploit? An adventure you've been on? A place you've never seen before?" He waits expectantly, excited to hear what Bers has to say.

Just wanted to OOC that I'm a bit bussy right now and while I'd like to write something up I have neither time nor inspiration at the moment. Sorry.

8 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Just wanted to OOC that I'm a bit bussy right now and while I'd like to write something up I have neither time nor inspiration at the moment. Sorry.

It's all good. :classic: I'm hoping to have one more player before beginning Mission 8, so sorry for the delay there.

Just a heads up Mission 5 and 6'ers, with the Thanksgiving holiday here in the USA, I will be absolutely swamped tomorrow and Friday, so probably limited posts from me unfortunately.

15 hours ago, Kintobor said:

It's all good. :classic: I'm hoping to have one more player before beginning Mission 8, so sorry for the delay there.

Oh yeah I understand no problem :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Zepher said:

Yeah, @The Legonater, the whole mission has been absolutely awesome so far. Sets, stories, characters, everything.

7 hours ago, Kintobor said:

Well, this looks really great. :wub:

Thank you both so much! Stud.io really saved my megablocks in terms of setting a tone for this part of the quest, so I'm super excited for you guys to begin exploring Valencia:sweet:

21 minutes ago, Duvors said:

My personal recommendation would be something with a range you're already proficient in, but with a different damage type than what you currently have. That way you'll have a backup in case you run into an enemy with an armor type matching one of your weapons. Keep in mind that if you do this you'll have to upgrade one of your attributes to match.

I was hoping for an answer from @Waterbrick Down before I give my request, some of it was just role playing. 

It's a shame that Endgame and I didn't launch when we were first intended to, because this would've been a hell of a Halloween double feature. :laugh:

1 hour ago, The Legonater said:

It's a shame that Endgame and I didn't launch when we were first intended to, because this would've been a hell of a Halloween double feature. :laugh:

Is it too late to rewrite our quests into Christmas specials? :look:

2 minutes ago, Endgame said:

Mortizar is now Santa Claus and Hart employees are all his elves. Hart already has a deer theme... This could work...

1 hour ago, The Legonater said:

3 minutes ago, Endgame said:

Is Father Grogmas showing up with a sack full of loot to hand out to good adventurers? :innocent2: