Lego David

How many users does Eurobricks have?

I am very curious, what is the exact number of registered accounts on this site? Not that this really matters, but I am just curious to know about how big is the Eurobricks community.

Member Statistics at the bottom of the front page show the current number of Total Members to be 173626. That is registered accounts and not active users.

8 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Member Statistics at the bottom of the front page

You must have a different "front page" than I have - you mean the page that loads, when you press "portal" on the main menu? The one where the featured MOCs are? Mine says "Back to top" and things like that ...

Could be your rank, right?

Best
Thorsten

On 5/18/2021 at 4:35 PM, Toastie said:

You must have a different "front page" than I have - you mean the page that loads, when you press "portal" on the main menu? The one where the featured MOCs are? Mine says "Back to top" and things like that ...

Could be your rank, right?

Best
Thorsten

Yes, that's what I see if I press "portal" or also the banner. I'm strictly viewing mobile and for me the member stats appear right below the list of who's online.

On 5/18/2021 at 9:13 PM, Lego David said:

I am very curious, what is the exact number of registered accounts on this site? Not that this really matters, but I am just curious to know about how big is the Eurobricks community.

image.png