I'm especially impressed with the water coloring.
And a nice joke on the interior shot. That prisoner might be thinking he's getting mad from the sounds on the other side of the wall. :D

Another stunning build from you.  I like the different crop fields, especially the cabbage.  The landscaping as usual is fantastic, nice variety of trees and plants.  The waves look wonderful with the different shades of blue, clear and white.  The rock work is excellent with the sharp angles and some round ones thrown in.  Now that lego has made a sheep you won't have to brick build them anymore lol.  The castle itself is a great structure with some subtle different shades of grey in there, looks very good like that.  The crenelations look great with the dark grey cheese slopes and small pyramid pieces.  I also like the fact that the castle isn't easily accessible with the outcrop of rock and the bridge.  I also really like the tower off set from the main castle with the small bridge to it. The interior looks great and spacious too.   Nice forestman hideout.  Great work.  

Edited by zoth33

Yog ! An amazing castle you've done here. I like all the job around water (this shore and this lovely waterfall).

Possible to have a closer look to the sheeps and the waterfall ?

Truly a masterpiece in the making and far more than that. :pir-love:

This inspires me to make a castle diorama in the future... Amazing job! 

A thing of beauty, very inspiring construction. Thankful for your sharing.

Hoping to see this at Brickworld Chicago 2022.  Great job!