Sign in to follow this  
Bricks4Ever

Coruscant Underworld

Hello guys ! Here is a Moc I’ve been wanting to build for a long time : Coruscant Underworld.
I started this project in november and finished it in april, but then I needed some time to edit a video to give the vibe I wanted people to feel.

51181163315_811ff49988_c.jpgCoruscant Underworld by Hugo, sur Flickr

51179381817_8c0bf4d8db_c.jpgCoruscant Underworld by Hugo, sur Flickr

51180287633_6ec878a3d7_c.jpgCoruscant Underworld by Hugo, sur Flickr

51180287623_4b3c1c7e35_c.jpgCoruscant Underworld by Hugo, sur Flickr

For those interested in the video, here it is : 

39 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Love it! Is that a sneaky lil minikit I spy there in the corner? :pir-wench:

Exactly :wink:

That is an incredible build. The overall detail is fantastic. The crates in the last image positioned to look like Yoda are a nice touch, I am assuming it was intentional. I really like the shaping of the semicircular cut-out in the platform and the vertical angles of the buildings are very well done.

Awesome build!

The dim, seedy shadows of lower Coruscant - another wretched hive of scum and villainy.  That black caped figure with the First Order hat - is that your bounty hunter Kawn Visinda, or?  I really like that android look to this figure!  Great detailing on the dark grey 'shell' of the Coruscant substrate - thanks for posting this!

Superb part usage, I particularly like the 6-stud shooters and treads, they're integrated so well that you don't even notice them at first. The easter eggs are an excellent touch as well. A childhood of the Lego Star Wars games meant I was conditioned to spot that minikit immediately, but I admit I didn't notice the yoda crate until @Stuartn mentioned it.