Sign in to follow this  
Lego Custom Undead

Two Headed Ogre Cho'gall Warcraft – Lego Custom Minifigure

Are you prepared for a battle to come??? Friends, let me introduce you my new Lego Custom Minifigure – a Two Headed Ogre, let us call him Cho'gall.

We can meet two-headed characters in many fantasy worlds but it is WARCRAFT that is the first that comes to mind when we talk about Two-Headed Ogre. 
One of the most famous and powerful of the Horde's Ogre Magi is a Two Headed Ogre Cho'gall.
Driven by the lust of power and thrill of destruction, Cho'gall is a terrifying force on the battlefield, someone who can start and end a fight all on his own ... but only if both heads work together.

Born in the capital of Gorian Empire a Two-Headed Ogre Cho'gall was tuted by the most talented ogre sorcerers. Feeling a threat, aristocracy tried to kill him but he was able to escape and had to flee from the city. As Cho'gall searched the world for knowledge and weapons he came across Guldan, orc warlock.
Two Headed Orge Cho'gall became one of the most powerful and respected members of the Old Horde during the First and Second Wars against the humans.

This is a great story which made me add Two Headed Ogre into my Lego Custom Undead Universe. 

Two Headed Ogre custom minifigure can be twisted from all sides on my small YouTube Channel  – Here.

Lego_Chogall_Ogre_Warcraft-f1-w600.png

Lego_Chogall_Ogre_Warcraft-f2-w600.png

Latest Lego Minifigures I customized – Soul Taker and Baba Yaga.