Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of B2 - Plighia - Evacuation

The PSIC army led by the units of Plighia penetrates more and more into the port city of Balnab, in the B2 quadrant, and finally reach the port area where the last terrorists are evacuating by sea, trying to take with them as many goods and resources that they had accumulated in the city. The BS terrorists are led by Yosuf Haesif, a powerful local smuggler, who has joined the cause of the BS. His men have been tracked down and identified at pier 2 of the port, where they are loading goods onto a small boat that apparently shuttles between a nearby cargo ship and the pier.

51176022262_8c9d2824fd_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Yosuf Haesif: "Quick! According to the latest news, PSIC soldiers are not very far from the port, we have to load everything we can and take it to the "Prince Balay", be careful with those crates, they are fragile goods, we cannot allow PSIC to get their hands on them."

Terrorist: "Sir, we have lost communication with some men at the entrance to the port, perhaps it is better if we abandon everything and destroy the goods ... "

Haesif: "Are you crazy?! You don't know how much all this cost me, to lose it, go to the gates and see what happened, if I have no news from you within 2 minutes I'll see what to do."

51176702651_dcdc344340_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51177490799_7b0d97eb4d_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51177490894_42f3f05b48_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51177792625_c30e3d9926_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51177792670_18711caa27_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51176702916_a917f17a57_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Reaper: "megabluck! They shoot Linda! Man down!"

Cpt. Parm: "Haesif, surrender!"

Haesif: "Never! You'll never get me alive! Falael, go!"

51176022652_398b6f758a_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51176703031_f66a54e7a5_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

51176703086_ce2d7b8e2c_c.jpgGBW Reloaded - Battle for B2 - Evacuation by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Great work on representing some docks Parm! I really like how you added some moss/algea looking green gunk on the bottom side by the water, an easy to miss detail that helps with immersion. :pir-thumb:

The one thing I could give as C&C is the building(?) that PSIC hides in before engaging the Bros is a bit unclear, if it is ment to be a warehouse I would have added a second floor/layer on top with windows, would make it a bit more obvious what it is supposed to represent.

5 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Great work on representing some docks Parm! I really like how you added some moss/algea looking green gunk on the bottom side by the water, an easy to miss detail that helps with immersion. :pir-thumb:

The one thing I could give as C&C is the building(?) that PSIC hides in before engaging the Bros is a bit unclear, if it is ment to be a warehouse I would have added a second floor/layer on top with windows, would make it a bit more obvious what it is supposed to represent.

It's not a warehose, it'simply a wall, and the PSIC arrived after the first image at the dock, just as the story goes, after neutralizing some terrorists at the port gates. They weren't "hidden", they took up positions as soon as they arrived to surprise them. Even if a warehouse, indeed, could have made the idea more.

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Very nice moc m8 !!!!
I c u have stickers too :p

Thank you for the support dude, very appreciated!

5 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

It's not a warehose, it'simply a wall, and the PSIC arrived after the first image at the dock, just as the story goes, after neutralizing some terrorists at the port gates. They weren't "hidden", they took up positions as soon as they arrived to surprise them. Even if a warehouse, indeed, could have made the idea more.

Thanks for the clarification :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Thanks for the clarification :thumbup:

You're welcome, yours wasn't a bad idea anyway. I didn't go for a building, as I thought it would come out too flat (just one facade).

passed.png

You earned 27 Points for the build and will earn 17 points for each month you hold this square. Additional intel will be provided shortly on the port Capture from @Captain Genaro

32 minutes ago, sigpro said:

Very good scene! Lots of action and details.

Thank you! I tried to capture what could be the most plausible and realistic action and scene possible in Balnab's only point of interest, the port, also creating a subplot that could be linked to my side builds.:wink: