I here by present to you the Amazone UX 11201 Trailer Sprayer.

I was finished last summer with it, but haven't had time to present it here yet.

It's in scale 1:16, so it fits my tractors. The spray boom is over 2 meter wide unfolded, IRL 36 meter.

The tank contains 11.200 liters IRL, but here it contains a battery box, a Sbrick, a Sbrick Plus, 2 L motors, and a servo. On the Spray boom there are 2 L motors, and 2 M motors to fold and unfold the boom.

The servo tilts the boom, so that the boom follows the contour of the ground/ crop it sprays. For that, there is also two Distance sensors fitted on each side of the boom, connected to the Sbrick Plus. The Software is not quite programmed yet, but i hope with some help from my good friend Martin Nygaard Schacht, we will manage to do a program in the upcoming Sbrick Pro.

It also has steering axles, that follows the angle with the tractor, and there by follows the track of the tractor. The idea is lend from Lorens Christian Meyer, and modded for this purpose.

It has a light system, with 72 pico LEDs on the spray boom, one for each nozzle.

800x450.jpg

800x450.jpg

800x598.jpg

800x598.jpg

See more pics :

ttps://bricksafe.com/pages/Flidsager/amazone-ux-11201-sprayer-

I hope you enjoy 

Farmer Clausens Agritechnic

So it's a pesticide sprayer? Over 2 meters unfolded, and folding down so small sure is an achievement. Is there a video showing the unfolding process?

I have to say tho: The bending bricks in the spay section really hurts my insides, I hate to look at that :sick:

12 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

So it's a pesticide sprayer? Over 2 meters unfolded, and folding down so small sure is an achievement. Is there a video showing the unfolding process?

I have to say tho: The bending bricks in the spay section really hurts my insides, I hate to look at that :sick:

Thats correct, or for fertilizer, or Bio products for organic crop production. 

I havent made a proper video yet, and its also because of the software issue i mentioned. it will come as soon as that is solved.

And regarding the bending  I agree.. but thats the best i could manage for now, Reinforced the links and joints as much as possible because thats where the bending appears. Its taken to the limit, but as so many times before gravity is a bitch when it comes to this :wink:

This is excellent! Now I want more parts so I can play Farming Simulator with Technic!

This build looks great, and adding to the tractor makes it even better. The span of the sprayer is impressive.

Always nice to see another farming implement. 

Istruzioni? Sei disponibile a venderle? 

Cmq bellissima opera.... Io sono nuovo di questo mondo e mi sto avvicinando piano piano... Ma è assai affascinante. 

Avresti qualche Consiglio da darmi? 

2 hours ago, Valeriano said:

Cmq bellissima opera.... Io sono nuovo di questo mondo e mi sto avvicinando piano piano... Ma è assai affascinante. 

Avresti qualche Consiglio da darmi? 

Valeriano, I won't say that we (unfortunately do not understand all Italian) don't use spaghetti in this forum; if @BondemandClausen planned instructions, he will probably mentioned since this implement is almost a year old...

On 5/29/2021 at 9:08 AM, Valeriano said:

Cmq bellissima opera.... Io sono nuovo di questo mondo e mi sto avvicinando piano piano... Ma è assai affascinante

Avresti qualche Consiglio da darmi

Thank you Google Translate.. now i understand much more 😉 No there are no instructions for my models at all. I have made up my mind a long time ago, not to do any. Two major reasons. 1. Limited time. The vast sparetime i have when not running my farm, I rather use for new MOCs, instead of making instructions. 2. I would be very sad and annoyed if my models would suddenly appear on unspeakable chinese counterfeit internet pages. So I prefer having them unique this way. 😉