Sign in to follow this  
adde51

Meditation...

While most of his time is spent inside the Temple of Afe'aa together with his wife Kahina, Al-Zawj does enjoy travelling to a small temple on the southern shores of Kaliphlin to find peace and meditate. 

51169642320_f55d914054_c.jpg

Nice looking temple.  I like the plants and water around the build.  The trees look great.  The tile floor on the temple is nicely detailed.  

Good parts dumping usage.  I like the stone techniques of the gazebo - just the right amount of complexity.  The swans are terrific, except their necks seems just a bit long - but the heads and bodies are awesome.  This place looks very peaceful.

I'm going to have to try this scatter technique--first the water, now leaves, and it looks so good!  I love the dark green under the foliage.  The birds necks seem a little... straight... but the rest of the bird design is really nice!

Beautiful!  I've seen the dumped 1x1 trans light blue for water before, but not the dumped leaf pieces, and it really looks good!  I love the swans!  Your color choices are well done, and the whole scene flows together.  I'd hate to be there when it floods though! :laugh:

This is a cool MOC adde51.  The salmon color and the azure play off each other very nicely.  I admit to mostly loathing the "dump Lego on the table" techniques for water and flooring and whatnot--however I also admit that the pile of leaf pieces off to the left and around the back looks really good.