On 5/9/2021 at 4:04 PM, whitepen said:

Cool!

Thanks for the support, i really appreciate it. I dunno what's up with eurobricks comunity... my thread has nearly 400 views at this point and only you went forward to say you find it cool. Maybe there's simply no interest for this kind of MOC...

34 minutes ago, davejsp said:

Maybe there's simply no interest for this kind of MOC...

Could be. I doubt that though.

Maybe folks on this forum have seen similar things in the past, I don't know (I just pop in here from time to time).

Maybe folks on this forum are really experienced and wait for your next MOC to arrive and then become more responsive.

Maybe they don't like to put a creation boldly onto a LEGO like box - there is some tension in this community about such things. It simply looks ... "off" ... here, that is.

Your MOC is really(!!!) cool. And I am sure many others are sharing this notion. But posting in the Technic forum calls for patience. No reply = there is nothing wrong with EB at all. It just means: Maybe not rallying them up within this scope. Nothing wrong with that, as far as I am concerned.

Does happen to me quite frequently. I am a nerd. Which certainly does not stop me from posting here on EB. We're special ... :pir-wink:

Best wishes,
Thorsten

Your model is cool, however personally I don't like commenting just that. If there was a 'like' button in EB I would have pressed that :)

16 hours ago, Toastie said:

Could be. I doubt that though.

Maybe folks on this forum have seen similar things in the past, I don't know (I just pop in here from time to time).

Maybe folks on this forum are really experienced and wait for your next MOC to arrive and then become more responsive.

Maybe they don't like to put a creation boldly onto a LEGO like box - there is some tension in this community about such things. It simply looks ... "off" ... here, that is.

Your MOC is really(!!!) cool. And I am sure many others are sharing this notion. But posting in the Technic forum calls for patience. No reply = there is nothing wrong with EB at all. It just means: Maybe not rallying them up within this scope. Nothing wrong with that, as far as I am concerned.

Does happen to me quite frequently. I am a nerd. Which certainly does not stop me from posting here on EB. We're special ... :pir-wink:

Best wishes,
Thorsten

Thanks for sharing your point of view. Yeah, i just found it odd, so many views and almost no comments, but it's ok, really.

6 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

What's a dunner?

I dunno lol english is not my native language and it just sounded cool to me, so, yeah, why not call it dunner XD By the way, does that name resemble any word it shouldn't? Or sounds bad in english?

5 hours ago, imurvai said:

Your model is cool, however personally I don't like commenting just that. If there was a 'like' button in EB I would have pressed that :)

Oh, i perfectly understand that, thanks.