Building instructions for R5D5, made using the parts from a single LEGO Mindstorms 51515 set.

Again, nice work. You are really getting the best out of the set. "Good busy" as we say in The Netherlands :laugh:

37 minutes ago, Jim said:

Again, nice work. You are really getting the best out of the set. "Good busy" as we say in The Netherlands :laugh:

Thanks @Jim!

BTW, did you try building the Panda?

Noooo man, I haven't built it. I have such a long backlog of sets. I have a Sian chassis sitting for over a couple of months now. I am testing SBrick Light as we speak, so I am into LEGO today. But I have been working on some programming side projects, so I have made little time for LEGO. I even have an unopened Liebherr crane, which also deserves some love :D 

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Noooo man, I haven't built it. I have such a long backlog of sets. I have a Sian chassis sitting for over a couple of months now. I am testing SBrick Light as we speak, so I am into LEGO today. But I have been working on some programming side projects, so I have made little time for LEGO. I even have an unopened Liebherr crane, which also deserves some love :D 

No worries! Sounds like you're having fun though!

3 minutes ago, Coder Shah said:

No worries! Sounds like you're having fun though!

It's a good thing when you work is also your hobby :wub:

Nice!
I have implemented it in studio.io and will built it.
In the code, nothing is done with the color sensor. Is the code really the code for the R5D1?

On 8/2/2021 at 2:40 AM, WilLaan said:

Nice!
I have implemented it in studio.io and will built it.
In the code, nothing is done with the color sensor. Is the code really the code for the R5D1?

Yup I only programmed a simple program using the Ultrasonic sensor. Feel free to code the color sensor as you wish.