Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

My creations & modifications of original sets

Does he grow them without the assistance of a green house or some form of technology that warms their surrounding environment?

No, he uses a greenhouse...but relatives of mine grew palm trees outside in the North of Ireland...

God Bless,

Nathan

Did the trees yield any fruit?

I don't honestly know...

God Bless,

Nathan

Well I've been busy again with non-lego activities but finally managed to finish the merchant vessel. Once again I must apologise for the quality of the pictures, but I still don't own a digital camera, so please be lenient.

s2.jpgs1.jpg

The brickshelf folder is here, although while I'm writing these words it's still being moderated so do be patient...

EDIT: It's available now...

s2.jpgs1.jpg

The brickshelf folder is here, although while I'm writing these words it's still being moderated so do be patient...

EDIT: It's available now...

I be wonderin why yer put all your MOCs in the one thread?

From observation I've noticed that MOCs get more responses when they're in threads of their own. The way I'd do it is create a thread for each MOC and have a master thread to act as an index. Like The Brickster did with his Western Reviews. But that's just meeeeeee!!!

Yes, perhaps the next time I will create a new thread. I just once thought one thread would be sufficient, but right now I'm not that sure about it.

I shall post no more in this thread. One reason is that each MOC should really require a separate thread, and the other is that I've recently bought a digital camera and thus I removed most of old brickshelf galleries of mine. Now I'm going to replace them with new, better-looking pictures - not all at once, but with time all my creations will be reintroduced. And I probably will inform about them all (and my completely new creations as well) in new threads. You can see the first one of them here.

Hope you're interested.

The admins are welcome to close this thread here.