Instructions available NOW for US $7.99: Instructions

Explore the depths of the deep sea with the HERMES EX101 Deep Sea ExoSuit. Seat yourself in the double-walled cockpit and use the levers to control the arms and legs. Be careful, though, the oxygen may run out! Attach the hook to rocks so you don't drift away (and watch out for the sharks)! 

This mech is designed with LEGO bricks that are currently available. However, lights are not included in the package but are only shown in the render. They can be purchased at several third-party retailers including LYGOD, LightMyBricks, Brickloot, and Lightailing.

BUILD
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kXsKq8]51167097379_61d61cafd5_z.jpg[/url]Deep Sea Suit Lit Drop 1 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/192785398@N07/]Peter Bryant[/url], on Flickr

This build is remarkably simple: It's divided into 14 submodels, most of which are repetitive. I incorporated what I believe to be my best SNOT (Studs Not On Top) techniques yet.

DESIGN PROCESS

As with all of my MOCs, I started by doing a rough sketch of how I wanted it to look. I took heavy inspiration from 76105-1 The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition. This means that many design elements are taken from that mech. For example, the design of the legs is very similar to, but not a direct copy of, that robot.

Instructions are available now at the link above. Please, consider purchasing as I am trying to gather all of the parts to build in real life.

FEATURES

• Minifigure cockpit (as in, a Minifigure fits inside)

• Fully posable

• Instructions bundle includes .xml file for easy upload to BrickLink and full - color instructions (White Background)

• Sticker Sheet and display stand coming soon!

Edited by MAVERICK26