The screaming buggy motors sound like thousands of screaming, applauding, women as it drives by. 

At least that is what my immature mind heard.  

Great build.  Thanks for sharing... 

1 hour ago, desert752 said:

I haven't used a lubrication, so unfortunately planetary hubs started to destroy :(

Can you determine is it because of the sand, or the pressure/friction, or both?

49 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

The screaming buggy motors sound like thousands of screaming, applauding, women as it drives by. 

:))))))))))

27 minutes ago, Milan said:

Can you determine is it because of the sand, or the pressure/friction, or both?

I'm sure there were no sand. Double wheels, big weight and high-speed motors. Probably it's not an inner damage, but the friction between the case and the part with pins. It seems now the backlash is much more.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:51 PM, desert752 said:

Double wheels

Yeah I think that might be a big stress increase, because the force trying to bend the wheel hub upwards is way stronger with double wheels. More leverage, and with the massive weight...

Edited by Gray Gear

How can I say... Usually I am neither into trucks, nor into very large-scale MOCs, but your video captivated me from the first second to the last.

What is not impressive with this monster? How you manage to make it go more than twice as fast as any 1kg official set? The suspensions that just seem perfect for the vehicle's format? The movement of the retractable ladder?

Oh yesss, I found a flaw: the winshield wipers' movement is not smooth enough! BIG FAIL, man! :pir-laugh: