Sign in to follow this  
WickNole

[Factions Ep. VIII - Cat C][L10 - Tython - STG] New Horizons, Next Stop - Saleucami

*Your entry has earned 30 XP*

51155920985_12a7cf7c02_b.jpg

Flight from Socorro to Tython was not an easiest one, and we had to wait for a formal approval from CFS to pass through their territory; but finally all the formalities were completed and we are able to land on this ancient world. We shall meet our contact here, and get the data on our next target.

Spoiler

The necessary disclaimer: major part of this ship was built late summer 2020, and even work-in-progress topic was created in the main SW forum here on Eurobricks. Also, the ship was featured on our offline LUG events in Autumn 2020.

Edited by goatman461
(edit after the deadline) added the target exploration sector in the title, and the explanation in text below

Incredible build. I wish there were more angled tiles on the struts between the body and the engines, but I get that's probably down to availability.

1 minute ago, RocketBoy said:

Incredible build. I wish there were more angled tiles on the struts between the body and the engines, but I get that's probably down to availability.

Nice catch. I even have all the pieces available... just missed this area when rushing to fix other places. Area looks odd without the tile, yep.

This is really really well done - the engines seem a bit bulky compared to the real ship? That doesn't take away from how impressive this is! Well done!

11 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

This is really really well done - the engines seem a bit bulky compared to the real ship? That doesn't take away from how impressive this is! Well done!

Should be within 0.5 stud, if my source material is correct. There is another possible issue though (which may cause scale questions) - front section may be 2-3 studs too short.

Wow, this is one of the best Razor Crest MOCs I've seen. Great work!