Sign in to follow this  
Stuartn

[K4-Muunilist-CS] The Muunilist Campaign Part 1

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

The recent excursion of CorSec and New Republic agents to Muunilist, in search of information as to the whereabouts of a Holocron has caused some interest amongst Muunilist resistance groups. A band begins there trek towards Muunilist's capital, where they attempt to overthrow the unstable remnant government. All, the while, two Muunilistian locals look on as there meal is disrupted. Such unrest will not be tolerated by teh New Republic and CorSec.

IMG_8453IMG_8459IMG_8458IMG_8457IMG_8460

Thank you for viewing, and comments and criticisms welcome:

The other MOCs in this series are available here:

Edited by goatman461

I really like that rock design. You so often see it going vertical, never horizontal and it works so well!
The flora and fauna really sell this too...

5 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Really great rock work and vegetation!

Thank you. I'd recently disassembled a city MOC which had used a lot of flowers, and this is where the inspiration come from.

2 hours ago, n1majneb said:

I really like that rock design. You so often see it going vertical, never horizontal and it works so well!
The flora and fauna really sell this too...

Thank you. I find the benefit to using the snot technique is that it is smoother, but also uses a lot less bricks, which is the main advantage. As for the fauna I based them on a brick built buffalo I'd done previously, but altered the colours and design to make it look star-wars-like.

2 hours ago, starwarcam said:

Those 2 trees add so much good detail and balance

Thank you

This is a perfect example of how effective, building a slope wall- and putting it on its side, can be! It could be a little more integrated into the subsequent stacked bricks, with the different slope directions overlapping/intersecting (that's next level :wink:). Nice vegetation, and I really like the brick-built little critters...

14 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

This is a perfect example of how effective, building a slope wall- and putting it on its side, can be! It could be a little more integrated into the subsequent stacked bricks, with the different slope directions overlapping/intersecting (that's next level :wink:). Nice vegetation, and I really like the brick-built little critters...

Thank you. The animals were fun to make, and I agree with your feedback on the rockwork.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Some lovely landscaping and great animals!

Thank you