Simulterious

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat A][K12 - Kalist VI - TT] Preparing for mission to Svivren

*Your entry has earned 9 XP*

Explorers in the hangar

Aboard the Super Star Destroyer Resurrector, Hangar 57. 
"Attention, all hands on deck! Shuttle S-953 is inbound for Hangar 57. Begin clearing the landing strip. Captain Holler, Admiral Neimor wishes to see you before your departure."

Explorers in the hangar

"This expedition is bound to be perilous, head resercher. I just hope we make it out alive."

"At ease Krarr, I'm sure the captain knows what he's doing."

"I hope you're right..."

Explorers figbarf

The crew from left to right: Gunnery officer Dor Kiplar, Magistrate Doctor Visital Alkor, Xenoanthropologist Samara Yapal, Zero-G trooper G-87 "Jumper", Zero-G trooper commander G-64 "Sharp", comms technician Wes Camley, Captain Maegor Holler, navigator N-95-6 Nera Helsko, engine technician Roid Karapas, Heavy load lifter unit LD-743217 "Stomper", life support technician Harak Hiurut, Magistrate botanist Sibila Westalk.

Edited by goatman461

Fantastic Star Destroyer hangar feel. Maybe the top shot is a little cluttered. Did I inspire those sand-blue armed troopers??? 😙

5 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Fantastic Star Destroyer hangar feel. Maybe the top shot is a little cluttered. Did I inspire those sand-blue armed troopers??? 😙

Just maybe :wink:

Fine imperial hangar, but it is the figs here that really brings it home! 

The arrows are maybe a bit too real world arrows - not so starwarsy, but - the backpack-head-droid is awesome, the dark red accents on the black imps - and a ton of great crates - Yes!

Edited by Darth Bjorn

Great figs and details. I think your build would have benefited from a 2nd wall. But I like how tall the "door" is.

Great minifigs selection and details in this build! It appears very cluttered but at the same time it's simple and clean. I need to study this in more detail to learn how to get that balance :laugh:. The color scheme works very well and I like those white arrows!