Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Side - Koszmar - Assassination Escalation

Chapter 1: Redemption
Episode 3 - Assassination Escalation

To listen to some dope aesthetic soundtrack in the background while viewing this episode click me

Story recap: At the start of the year, just as rumors of an annexation of Soalon began to surface, the pacifist president of the neutral country 'Koszmar' Vladimir Lem died under mysterious circumstances. Soon his place was taken by his son Dragimir Lem, Dragimir quickly began to reform the worlds worst military, the KRA or Koszmar Republic Army to a force intended to be feared by both friend and foe alike and joined up with the Kriviyat League of Republics.

Meanwhile an elite branch of the KRA was formed, KRASOD, the KRA's Special Operations Division. Its first squad, consisting of a bunch of seemingly random misfits with barely any actual military experience, codenamed Village Idiots. Not suspicious at all. This squad was tasked with aiding the KLR in it's annexation of Soalon, however the Village Idiots soon heard about a rumor of a project involving them codenamed 'Sac-Lamb' being led by KRASOD's director Ice-Coldman.

___

51153789840_240a6ddede_c.jpg

Hahaha, that silly peanutbutter licking dog sure is something else isn't it John? And now in other news. Famous philantropist and founder of Yamamoto Advanced Armaments Industries, a big weapon manufacturer for the Brick of Nations, Kakusei Yamamoto was murdered in cold blood only a few days ago in his private estate. According to an official report released today, Yamamoto was executed by a squad of former Special Forces from Koszmar turned Brotherhood defector mercenaries, investigators have decided to release the following security cam footage to the public. However before showing the footage, we at Brick Built News would like to warn you. The following footage is extremely graphic and not suitable for any audiences, if there are any children or pets in the room we recommend that you lock them away now.

___

51152925033_e8402a7747_b.jpg

51153314864_964c3bd7d2_t.jpg BoN Security: Sweep complete, everything is clear sir... wait what's tha-

51152016327_d4bc123ee6_b.jpg

51152016242_3f9f0e8550_b.jpg

51152528856_35b4f6c643_t.jpg Kakusei Yamamoto: Who are you, what do you want from me.

51125789631_f93b6bd173_t.jpg ?Sasha Silyantev? : Kakusei Yamamoto the Brotherhood sends their regards, let this be a lesson for all who stand against the Brotherhood!

51152690446_8574fe6d19_b.jpg

___

51153789840_240a6ddede_c.jpg

Wow, what a gruesome scene ain't that right John? That's right Brick, what an aweful thing to show on national television. Anyhow, we now switch over to our reporter, Sandy Duneberg, reporting live from the Yamamoto Estate were Kakusei Yamamoto's daughter, Konoe Yamamoto, is about to release a statement to the public. Over to you Sandy.

51153477689_5737c87abe_c.jpg

Thank you John, Brick. Yes, it is I, Sandy Duneberg, and behind me stands lady Konoe, daughter of Kakusei and heiress to the Yamamoto empire. Who is about to release a public statement any moment now. Oh I believe it is about to begin.

51152016117_da7da274c3_b.jpg

I stand here, at the same spot my father was killed only a few days ago, to show the world that YAAI is not a weak cowering dog that can be beaten in to submission so easily. My father was being protected by a Brick of Nations security detail and so this will be the last time BoN has failed us. Had our own private security been present, I am sure this tragedy could have been avoided. Furthermore Yamamoto Advanced Armaments Industries will utilize every resource at it's disposal to hunt down and ki... prosecute these terrorist mercenary scumbags to the full extent of the law. YAAI will not rest until justice is delivered for my father and for all the people who fear the ever growing terrorist threat. We ask anyone with relevant information to contact us, you will be rewarded accordingly! Thank you.

51153477689_5737c87abe_c.jpg

Well John, Brick, you heard it. Strong words by a strong woman, and she must be, with the death of her father, lady Konoe has inherited the Yamamoto empire. Back to you Brick and John.

___

End of this episode.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

I see, a false flag operation we have here. I must say that it is a very original idea, I guess now KLR will do gold business with YAAI, we will see what armaments will be used by your army in the future.:wink:

3 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

I see, a false flag operation we have here. I must say that it is a very original idea, I guess now KLR will do gold business with YAAI, we will see what armaments will be used by your army in the future.:wink:

Hmm yes, but then why not have team Village Idiots dress up as Brotherhood terrorists hmm *huh* now they are caught on security footage, seems like there is something else going on as well :laugh:

Interesting turn of events!

I really like the whole Japanese style and the yakuza-style execution! Thumbs up! :thumbup:

Plenty of details (the statues are superb) and a good story. Excellent!

On 5/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, SATSOK said:

very nice moc m8 ... well done

23 hours ago, sigpro said:

Plenty of details (the statues are superb) and a good story. Excellent!

Tanks :pir-huzzah2: