Commander Aufik

[Factions Ep. 8 - Cat A] [K12 - Kalist VI - TT] Preparing for a trip to Jakuu.

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Cpt. Quack's log: I have arrived to outpost 34 on Kalist VI. The team I was assigned to was already here. Cpt. Letus breafed us about our main goal, idealy setting up some outposts on the wreckage planet. We hired some bounty hunters, because we need some expandable part of the crew. I have bad memories from Jakuu. I hope I wont make any more.

Polish_20210502_095038066.jpg

C&C welcome.

Edited by goatman461

Very nice build! You captured the imperial aesthetic nicely, and incorporated tons of small, fun little details. Your build actually helped inspire me for my Cat. A, so thank you! I have one small complaint, I’m not a fan of the open visor where you can see his face, and I feel the blue color doesn’t really fit, but that’s just one fig though so overall really great job!

9 hours ago, Brick_Barrage101 said:

Very nice build! You captured the imperial aesthetic nicely, and incorporated tons of small, fun little details. Your build actually helped inspire me for my Cat. A, so thank you! I have one small complaint, I’m not a fan of the open visor where you can see his face, and I feel the blue color doesn’t really fit, but that’s just one fig though so overall really great job!

Thanks! Im happy to inspire. 

3 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Great figures and nice work with that angled wall! This is definitely one of your best builds yet!

Thank you!

Nice little scene - I love the round barrel crate in the front! You still need to tell me what that moisture evaporator is doing there? ;)

10 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Nice little scene - I love the round barrel crate in the front! You still need to tell me what that moisture evaporator is doing there? ;)

Thanks! About that, well, the team Is going to Jakuu so, they need some water right?

Some nice figures and I like your black floor with the white stripe.

You've really captured that Imperial aesthetic and I like the figures you've furnished this with too,
Great work

Nice build! I like the different levels, the non-plain wall and the floor color contrast. Nice minifig selection as well.