Sign in to follow this  
Stuartn

[M11-Correllia-CS] recuperating before the expedition

*Your entry has earned 4 XP*

On the planet of Corellia, at the CorSec medical station, members are recuperating from illness and injury before their next deployment to teh unknown regions. . .

IMG_8289IMG_8301

This is a smaller build, but comments and criticisms are welcome as always.

More pictures available here: 

Edited by goatman461

Really nice build but it needs to have 12 unique figures to fulfil the requirements for a CAT A... @Stuartn

Edited by marvelBoy123

11 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Really nice build but it needs to have 12 unique figures to fulfil the requirements for a CAT A...

Thank you, and thank you for letting me know about my error. I have more figures in the background but didn't realise they weren't in any of the pictures I supplied. I will remove the episode part from the title and update later.

On 5/2/2021 at 1:27 AM, Stuartn said:

Thank you, and thank you for letting me know about my error. I have more figures in the background but didn't realise they weren't in any of the pictures I supplied. I will remove the episode part from the title and update later.

If you have a copy of the picture that shows the other figs this could still count for Cat A.

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

If you have a copy of the picture that shows the other figs this could still count for Cat A.

Unfortunately I recycled this for some parts straight after photographing. I went back through my photographs and found that I had only captured about half of the other figures, being some other droids, in the background. Hence I don't have any better photographs.